Harry Potter

Pottermore Early Entry! Check my post on Pg 4 :) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Now I am so jealous of everyone who got early excess :( I was waiting for October so I can register first thing but they are saying that registration will start end of Oct and then too it my take months to get activation :'(

Anyways Here goes my

Name: Pari
Pottermore ID: Don't have yet
House: Don't know
Any other info you would like to share: I hope they fix the site soon and open registration soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_lover-PhoenixD-herms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pottermore Early Entry! Check my post on Pg 4 :) (Page 5)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
^^ Same here. I tried first thing yesterday but was disappointed. I actually thought of registering in July before it closed but I don't know what came over me that I didn't register.D'oh Now I have a long wait ahead of me!Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_loverpari0706

-Su-

Goldie

-Su-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Name: Suhasni
Pottermore ID: DreamElm208
House: Slytherin
Any other comment or info you would like to share: I hope they fix dueling soon...waiting for chamber of secrets

Anant_loverherms_angel

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I missed the first lot! :(

I just cant wait when i can also join pottermore! Can you guys invite us?..just let me know if anyone has extra mail invitation! erm...i am kinda clueless here! oops!...

I just wannt be in pottermore the earliest..hehe Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_loverLuv-Shonitpari0706herms_angel

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I know how you guys feelCry...I was lucky to get in it to be honest because I planned it that way since I knew the timings for the 5th day and then I even told my cousin Tani91 aka chandni so we got in but I can feel you all...hopefully they will open up soon but I guess i'm not supposed to say much about the site on this discussion until it opens to all.
Now even I really can't to much because we all come to a standstill at one point and I think it's suppoed to open further for us when it opens up to everyone. Embarrassed

And ya sry guys if there was a way I would invite you all but unfortunately there seems to be no way to invite...and there's no chat too so I don't know how we can communicate unless you are in the same house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitpari0706*Dakoo_Minzy*-PhoenixD-herms_angelTani91

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
^agree with my sis here

BUT hey guys its october now...so I guess any week it will be open to all users. I just hope they fix the site before that happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_lover*Dakoo_Minzy*herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hey, I'm on Pottermore as well :)
ID - DustHallow164
House - Hufflepuff 
Although I wanted to be in Gryffindor, but landed up in Hufflepuff.Anyway, its my second favourite house, So I guess its okay :) Certain features needs to be fixed, atleast before the site opens to all.

Anant_lover*Dakoo_Minzy*

_Jiya_

Goldie

_Jiya_

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Pottermore ID: ShadowEcho173
House: Slytherin
Any other comment or info you would like to share: i can't acess pottermore since it went offline for d 1st timeAngryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top