Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I just got past Philosopher's Stone🥳 found out some amazing stuff about McGonagall and The Dursleys...cant wait for CoS to open
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ughhh when are they going to open it???its already last week nd til nw its not opened!!!

whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bad news
the pottermore is not going to be open to all public for another few months.. just saw a tweet
Tani91 thumbnail
^aww that sucks😭...I want everyone to read the amazing stuff on there guys but trust me...it is full worth the wait👍🏼
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are there anything new that we didn't know? Back-stories and stuffs? Otherwise I am not much interested in HP games...Always found them a waste of time!!😆
Tani91 thumbnail
^there's a whole story on McGonagall which is very interesting, basically you read about her personal life.

Then you also get to read about the Dursley's and why exactly Vernon got swept into hating the Potters

There's some stuff about the animals used in HP like owls, cats and toads and why JKR chose them specifically and also there are some side notes here and there about Hogwarts and such

The games are actually fun the only thing missing is sound effects...I think they're trying to incorporate the suggestions given by beta members so that they can open it to the rest of the public. The graphics on the site are pretty awesome
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Any more on Snape? *she asked hopefully*
Tani91 thumbnail
no not yet😔...I think that will happen in HBP
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Thanx, I guess we're in for a long wait. Especially me since I haven't even got in yet and now there's a delay!😡😔
LumosJinx111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name: Neha
Pottermore ID: LumosJinx111
House: Slytherin
Any other comment or info you would like to share: Hope they come out with the rest of the books soon!!