Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Name: Chandni
Pottermore ID: HazelMist51
House: Ravenclaw
Any other comment or info you would like to share: um I just hope they fix the damn site...I feel like I'm spending more time clicking refresh than actually on the site
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now I am so jealous of everyone who got early excess :( I was waiting for October so I can register first thing but they are saying that registration will start end of Oct and then too it my take months to get activation :'(

Anyways Here goes my

Name: Pari
Pottermore ID: Don't have yet
House: Don't know
Any other info you would like to share: I hope they fix the site soon and open registration soon

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Same here. I tried first thing yesterday but was disappointed. I actually thought of registering in July before it closed but I don't know what came over me that I didn't register. Now I have a long wait ahead of me!๐Ÿ˜”
-Su- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name: Suhasni
Pottermore ID: DreamElm208
House: Slytherin
Any other comment or info you would like to share: I hope they fix dueling soon...waiting for chamber of secrets
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I missed the first lot! :(

I just cant wait when i can also join pottermore! Can you guys invite us?..just let me know if anyone has extra mail invitation! erm...i am kinda clueless here! oops!...

I just wannt be in pottermore the earliest..hehe ๐Ÿ˜
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know how you guys feel๐Ÿ˜ญ...I was lucky to get in it to be honest because I planned it that way since I knew the timings for the 5th day and then I even told my cousin Tani91 aka chandni so we got in but I can feel you all...hopefully they will open up soon but I guess i'm not supposed to say much about the site on this discussion until it opens to all.
Now even I really can't to much because we all come to a standstill at one point and I think it's suppoed to open further for us when it opens up to everyone. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And ya sry guys if there was a way I would invite you all but unfortunately there seems to be no way to invite...and there's no chat too so I don't know how we can communicate unless you are in the same house.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^agree with my sis here

BUT hey guys its october now...so I guess any week it will be open to all users. I just hope they fix the site before that happens
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, I'm on Pottermore as well :)
ID - DustHallow164
House - Hufflepuff 
Although I wanted to be in Gryffindor, but landed up in Hufflepuff.Anyway, its my second favourite house, So I guess its okay :) Certain features needs to be fixed, atleast before the site opens to all.
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pottermore ID: ShadowEcho173
House: Slytherin
Any other comment or info you would like to share: i can't acess pottermore since it went offline for d 1st time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@herms_angel and @_Jiya_
what's your real names guys so that I know who you are on PM