India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish’s Pic - Really Cool! (Page 2)

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

i saw him on khana khazana, and omg he looked soooooooo cute! He seems like a real gentleman.

i can't wait to see the proposal!its going to be really romantic, can't wait. Disha77, you are going to see the episode about a week b4 me, as soon as you watch it, writ the review (that goes for you 2 lata)

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dkaddict]

Oh, man, I don't think I could ever transfer my affections to Inder- unless he underwent some kind of metamorphasis similar to a caterpilar turning into a butterfly.... Really drastic, ya know? Vedant- yeah, that's do-able! But I'd still hang on to my happy memories of DK/Ashish in the good ol' days... LOL

-DKaddict

i agree with you totally dkaddict.

WHAT IF THEY GIVE THE ROLE OF INDER TO SOME HANDSOME GUY IN FUTURE (REPLACEMENT)?

kuhoo kotze Newbie
kuhoo kotze
kuhoo kotze

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Disha,

Thank you for the many many updates you provided over the few months.  I look forward to the time when you will be back with the updates.  Would you agree that DK epitomises the role extremely well.  He reminds me of the men from Barbara Cartland novels. 

Do let Ashish know that his addicts (me included) are looking forward to seeing him on the big screen (movies) in the near future.  If he continues to act as well as he is doing now I am sure a good producer will bag him soon for the silver screen.  Good luck Ashish.

Will miss you Disha.,......Cry

Go to top