Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish’s Pic - Really Cool!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I have a pic sent to me by Ashish, in which he is wearing a Sandoz (that's a vest for the uninitiated) and one of his arms has a huge Tatoo.......I can't describe in words how hot he looks in it!!!

Since he sent the pic through MMS, I am not able to download the damn thing on my Computer and put it on Net......in the process of doing so.......please bear with me.

And btw, this look of his is from a still of Tumhari Disha (he shot it in the sets itself) and this will be the look he will be having when he proposes to Disha (yes, he told me that this episode is going to be aired very soon and is going to be incredibly romantic!)

Ashish is a chum, seriously, to send me that pic of his. He promised me two days ago, and promptly sent it to me.......I know that after reading his interview, lot of you are thinking that he has become arrogant & stuff, but trust me guys, he is still the same.

I still hold him in very high esteem and think of him as an incredibly wonderful person, absolutely genuine & extremely decent......interview or no interview! If he ever sounds arrogant or stuck-up to me, I will set him in place, I am very much capable of doing soWink

Disha

PS : Frankly the questions were very silly and on top of that the reporter called him up in-between his shots & he had to answer them like a rapid fire thingy......he tried his best! Sorry, if I sound like his PRO everytime, just can't help standing up for him!

Edited by disha77 - 24 February 2005 at 2:16am

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

hey disha

i just envy you disha  because you are the lucky one whot his photo!(just joking)Embarrassed

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

I didn't find him arrogant. Just seemed to me like he was having some fun and playing to his large female fan base....Big smile Actually, I think the whole thing is rather fun, and apologize if my post came off otherwise. Embarrassed

-DKaddict

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Arre DKaddict,

What aplogies buddy? Even if we do find him arrogant, he can't do anything about it, can he? We can write anything on him here, negative or positive, with, or without evidence.............I just wrote that post because I wanted to clarify his pov also.......that's what friends are for!

And I would do it for any and every friend of mine & that includes all of you!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : Yeah I do agree with you that he was playing to his female fanbase.....I read him some comments yesterday and boy was he blushing hard, I could sense it through the phone itself, but he better remain as nice as he is.....else our affections automatically gets transferred to Vedant or worse come to worst, Inder!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 2:57am | IP Logged

oh wow disha come on girl let us see it. i just find ashish nayar so hot. i will be waiting for the pic

Jessi Embarrassed

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I am glad you clarified, to tell you frankly I did find him arrogant in the interview ( he was very down to earth in Khana Khazana) and I was thinking my god his attitude is changing with success  and he is getting off the ground, hope he stays grounded with all the success.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Oh, man, I don't think I could ever transfer my affections to Inder- unless he underwent some kind of metamorphasis similar to a caterpilar turning into a butterfly.... Really drastic, ya know? Vedant- yeah, that's do-able! But I'd still hang on to my happy memories of DK/Ashish in the good ol' days... LOL

-DKaddict

...now I'm all restless contemplating the pending proposal and accompanying hot look for DK....Heart Heart Heart

Edited by dkaddict - 24 February 2005 at 9:37am
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedWOOOWWW Disha !!! I can't wait to see the pic of Ashish Big smile he is seriouslly the hottest guy in the world Big smile loll- that just what I think Embarrassed

Oh yeh about the interview wearing nothing in the house lolll i knew i wouldn't be really true Embarrassed lolll

he seems like a really down to earth guy when I saw him in khanna khazzana Big smile and he looked good there tooo Embarrassed

Go to top