Channel V Other Shows

..And it ends there!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-jadoo-

-jadoo-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Grand finale of The Perfect Couple, A huge congratulations to the winners; Hemant and Rinni!!Dancing

And hard luck to the other contestants and best wishes to all of them!
We'll all miss them a lot!
And the MOST of all KARAN SINGH GROVER, The best host of all times!!LOL The statement which he gave in the end " Season 1 ends here and we will be back with season to with bigger challenges!" I couldn't stop droooling over it!! LOL
22nd May- 14th August 2011, Every Suday was the most memorable time! "All good things come to an end" And yet again, the heartthobb of millions leaves us. Ouch We'll miss you a lot and a lot Mr. Perfect host!Cry I will always cherish the times you'll say,
"Speed breaker" "Base camp" "Basically" "PERFECT" And those encouragement you gave to all of them, were epic! Clap We'll have wait even more longer!! And KSG always proves that "INTEZAAR ka phal meetha hota hai" LOLThank you, Channel [V]!! But wait! Most of his blogs are yet to be published!! More KSGlicious stuff then!Smile
And hope to see the same fun filled adventure yet again, with him hosting!
"Exit --> stage right" *WOOOSSHH*
--Srividhya.
Big smile

Edited by shilpa_21 - 19 December 2011 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26Wentholicsmiley_liziZaynoo2320

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..And it ends there!" in Channel V Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajsuaksgian

rajsuaksgian

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wowww lovely post

each and every word i agreed wth u 

will be waiting for him to come bak soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jadoo-

smiley_lizi

IF-Sizzlerz

smiley_lizi

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely post. Yeah, we will wait for KSG's come back in a show which is available to my place also. Colors, NDTV etc. are not available here. 

rajsuaksgian

rajsuaksgian

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@laizu 

dont worry colors and NDTV imagine me nehi ayega 

agar ayega to youth show me ayega jo ya to star desh ya to channel v me ayega 

if he comes

smiley_lizi

smiley_lizi

IF-Sizzlerz

smiley_lizi

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
^^ rajsua, I forgot to mention that Channel V also does not come here. If it comes in Star desh/Star Plua then I can watch it. Otherwise only youtube is the way to watch it. 

Edited by laizu - 15 August 2011 at 1:33am

rajsuaksgian

rajsuaksgian

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@laizu 

u can watch it through star player and watch any show liive and also contribute to TRP 

good news for all the viewr outside INDIA

smiley_lizi

-jadoo-

-jadoo-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@cutiepieKSG and @laizu Thank you very much!! Heart Don't worry he'll come back very soon. And no bharosa on STAR Shit. I just wish he comes in a better channel next time, a channel which listen to viewers!! And @laizu She's right, you can watch on STAR Player or YT. Just wish of the best! Mr.Perfect host rocks!!

smiley_lizi

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
he is indeed the perfect host! creates such a comfortable aura <3

love him so much & will miss PC :(

-jadoo-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.