F.I.R

India-Forums

Aamirs performance in Colors Independence Day-WU

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Guys.. Aamir & Sanjee r performing in Colors Independence Day programme...!!

Aamir  was shown sitting in the audience wearing White Kurti/Paijama... n Sanjee in white/blue western ensemble...!!

Aamir is performing on *Aare ruk ja re bande* n shown descending from a sling..!!

Sanjee performing on a rendition of Vande Mataram! 

-Act update-

Aamirs act was one of the most hatke act he has done till date..!! A serious and subdued Aamir.. with passion/ anger/hurt... excellently embodied the feelings of all the Indians hurt with the Terrorism...!! He descended in all golden attire... from a sling and performed on *Aare ruk ja re bande* ... his expressions were spot on n the dance was nicely choreographed..!! 

Later he got into Army attire and holding a flag performed on *Des mere.. meri shaan hai tu* and showed the love every Indian has for their motherland.. with his beautiful smile.. he stole the show!!

Finally.. he joined Sanjee in the finale part where he was in white kurti n golden brown pathani and performed on *Hum ek hain* from Roja film... and ended with them doing a NAMASKAR..!! 

Lovely n different act... must watch!! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 August 2011 at 2:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17akhlJimParsons

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index