STORY CONTEST - 5 (STORIES POSTED ON NEW THREAD) - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Sure...there has to be a fire and CID team has to be stuck in it. That's what they showed in the promo, didn't they?

No if I rewrite it the fire will come from New Delhi in the form of a letter
Originally posted by NandiniPS

No if I rewrite it the fire will come from New Delhi in the form of a letter
πŸ‘ Enough now...dont' give away your idea. πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ Enough now...dont' give away your idea. πŸ˜‰

Well I am good at getting ideas , expanding them is a different story
ooo ...  sharing of ideas happening here ...

I'm stuck with work ...
and whenever I decide to choose one episode ... I see another one and I think it's better to do that ... and then I again see another one .. πŸ˜† ... I'm unable to decide on any !!
I am having a tough time choosing the episode. 4-5 all look so very possible. This is the tough part😑
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

I am having a tough time choosing the episode. 4-5 all look so very possible. This is the tough part😑

Its okie mallika... Choose any episode n start enhancing it... I chose a case blindly n i still donno what i will do with it...
Will start thinking from tomorrow 😊
Once I'm done with this work ... I have the whole coming week with me with almost no work ... will start with this then !!!

For me the no-work days are all GONE!!! Working even on Independence day!!! πŸ˜” It's not independence day in the US.

No time to focus on any hobby πŸ₯± Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Same here ... and I got the email aaj subah hi ... so time bhi kaafi kam hai !!! The no work days aren't near .. but yeah less work days from tuesday to friday ... hopefully ... will atleast write half the story ...

@vis ... kaam karthe hue koi 2010-2011 ka epi dekhoge for the contest ... BP shoot up ho jaayega !!!! Both in combination are injurious to health
No, no I am not watching any online episode except the IF re-run. Will try to see Dying statement the next time I am free.

i wanted to see Mohandas and ended up wasting all my free time searching for a working link.