Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling kushi would be catering for arnav's engagement and during this ceremony there will be loads of drama...maybe that would be the MAHA EPISODE

loads of emotions and drama like...

FIRST
* kushi and arnav meet once again TongueBig smile
Big smileBig smile(they both have a moment Tongue
don't care how when but it just has to be romanticWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

* arnav and kushi realises they love eachother but in silenceClapClap
ClapClap

THEN
* she finds out she is catering for ASRShocked

*shyam realises kushi is here and tries to hide from her to not get exposedClapClap
ClapClap

* kushi finds out arnav getting engaged to lavanya and becomes hurt and angry and sort of betrayed...Ouch

* shyam finally gets exposed!!!ClapLOL
LOLLOL

anyway thats just my prediction...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushi1996sun2011FlamingsOfLovekitty25FebruaryFlowerMillerrr88Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kushi catering for arnav's engagement" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SavyDobrev

Goldie

SavyDobrev

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
hahaha :P 
I likey but all that is too much for one maha episode 

I can totally see khushi bumping into arnav during his engagement but i think naani would probably get 10 heart attacks before that happening. 

But whatever it is, its probably something related to a indian themed event or raksha bhandan (Since anjali mentioned she would tell khushi to get lucknow sweets) so arnav probably told someone to order lucknow sweets as a gift for anjali and dot dot dot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22sun2011Millerrr88

LadyinRed

Groupbie

LadyinRed

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
nice prediction...don't think its going to be the engagement though Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...sun2011

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
lol yh it probably tooo much for a maha epi but wouldn't it be just  a fantastic epi...

forget nani i can imagine shyam dying and coming back alive 10 times seeing her there cause hes scared of getting exposed
and our sexy ASR dying 50 times and coming back alive seeing kushi finally once again...
because we all know he misses her..lol just tooo afraid to admit it :P

kitty25sun2011

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
wow that would suck if he was getting engaged to LA. I mean if she had some brains it would be one thing. But how could Arnav think of marrying someone whose a dimwit. 

gansteress

gansteress

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
hes already had her moving in with him so yh he probably wud get engaged but deep down i think its just to get away from kushi cause his scared of being hurt and rejected or maybe knowing ASR he might get engaged to lavanya to make kushi JEALOUS...

sun2011Millerrr88

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I like your prediction
but Wait arnav is getting engaged, i thought it was some rakshabandan party thing.

Edited by anita_21492 - 13 August 2011 at 8:52pm

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Gud prediction! But yur way ahead bout the engagement n shyam exxposed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.