Pooja'sCG#2|C|Rockstar PG 135/MS Icons PG 143 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Many Many Many congratulations on Your new shop Pooja you so so deserve this and the update on page 1 is super i love all the avi's esp the ones with pink Border> and the long ones are real good too:)  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pooja'sCG#2|C|Rockstar PG 135/MS Icons PG 143 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hey Pooja .. congratulations on ur new shop & your stuff's just gorgeous ! Embarrassed Both the Avis & siggies look stunning ! Keep
Rocking ! Thanks for the PM ! :)

-Pooja-

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Congrats pooja on ur 2nd gallery
And plus love ur updates too
Love them all
keep on going with more and more galleries

Luv Jyoti

-Pooja-

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mausam-

Many Many Many congratulations on Your new shop Pooja you so so deserve this and the update on page 1 is super i love all the avi's esp the ones with pink Border> and the long ones are real good too:)  

Thankkk Youu soo soo much Fary! truly means lot as coming from you! <3 I really appreciate your comment ! :) ! am glad you liked the update and for the most part the pink border and long avis as well! thank you soo much for commenting ! wuvv ya !Hug

Originally posted by * Unnati *

Hey Pooja .. congratulations on ur new shop & your stuff's just gorgeous ! EmbarrassedHeyyy Thankk you soo much sweets for commenting I really appreciate it !Big smileam glad you liked my work :) ! Both the Avis & siggies look stunning ! Thanks for liking the avis Big smile
Keep Rocking ! Thanks for the PM ! :)Thanks for commenting and your wishes ! :) !

* Unnati *

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Congrats pooja on ur 2nd gallery  Heyy Thank you so much ! :) !
And plus love ur updates too  Glad you liked them ! Big smile
Love them all Thanks sweets <3
keep on going with more and more galleries I hope so I will be able to do that thanks ! <3

Luv Jyoti

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
pooojaaa
what was all that?Blushing

Dasera wala scene

I loved this Dasera Moment in the Show. She looked Gorgeous and they just were the Made for Each Other Jodi ... I loved the Morena moment ... truely BeautifulDay Dreaming

Faana Hug

The Fanaa Hug ... after the maha fight, we didnt expect anything good to happen. But that HUG just made it for all ... we couldnt wait to see what would happen nxt ... the most unexpected thing to happen for MNDay Dreaming

First meeting

Thier first meet was full of sorriesLOL Hit and Miss tha but so BeautifulDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The most beautiful walk

THe Most Beautiful WalkDay Dreaming

and this was just so AwsomeBlushing Even this was a beautiful Surprise. I would say 2009 had just mesmerising moments
Day Dreaming

Mayur Wedding 

I never expected the shaaadi to happen. Infact i was so against it. Bcoz i knew MJHT CV's would just ruin it all for MN and they did that tooROFL But still thier wedding was the most awaited one and one of the Beautiful phase of MN's lifeEmbarrassed

Beach scene 

The Best part of the beach scene is they had understanding between each other though they werent friends then. She was upset and to cheer her up he takes her out. Thier 1st Unofficial DateROFL

Dance Performance 

This was full of Anger ... Mayank was upset and angry that she lied to him. And Nupur was misunderstood:( I remember we were unhappy with this Song... we wanted Sholon Si for this sequence and CV's used Pyar Ki Ek KahaniROFL

Their Dance

I love this just for Mayank ... for the 1st time, all thanks to him .. Nupur had no words to say. It was him who was talking and she was all nervousROFL

Jaage Jaage

My Most Fav MomentDancing A dream that was more beautiful than the reality. She looked Stunning in that white

^^^I love this part
Day Dreaming

Most cutest Mayur moment

This was Cute ... theekhi bhelROFLi loved the wink that mayank gives at the end and i remember we disected this scene to the core tooROFL ...REAL husband-wifeROFL

My most favorite Mayur scene

This is my Fav tooDay Dreaming I love her long Jump and then she was so so Cute when he was holding her and she says Zindagi bhar mujhe uthana hoga ...OMG that was deepDay Dreaming

Their bond/understanding

This was again tooo Sweet ... again one Real scene. I was trying to understand what exactly was happening:P

this was so senti^^^ i had tears in my eyes seeing that and i still do have ... and the Hug ...god ...too touchy scene

Adorable 

Cutiepies 

ArTilcious

^^^I love those 3 moments a LOT ... Totally ArTilicious MomentsDay Dreaming 200% Chemistry we could see between the 2ROFL Explains why I liked themROFL

Some long avis 

^^^That was one shock for all of us ...i remember whn this came all started thinking wht did he say which made her hit him so much
ROFL

^^^I better not say anything abt those 2 ... Blushing

Pooja ... that was such a Killer Update

if Possible Stack the below one's for Me in the same order pls

-Pooja-

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@ Preeti di- I will reply detail mein tomorrow LOL  and and I will PM you the stacked ones teek hai ? :) !

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooja-

@ Preeti di- I will reply detail mein tomorrow LOL  and and I will PM you the stacked ones teek hai ? :) !

Yaar ... reply nahii bhi kiya tho chalega ... just read it and you'll go back to the those happy daysDay Dreaming

-Pooja-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top