Pooja'sCG#2|C|Rockstar PG 135/MS Icons PG 143 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I will be back to edit asap but let me just say :| did I make it to first page even though I was on from my cell FUDGE I am so happy ROFL LY <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pooja'sCG#2|C|Rockstar PG 135/MS Icons PG 143 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
great update pooja :)

Pavi

-Pooja-

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey26

Congratulations Pooja Thankk youuu soo Muchh! <3

Congrats Hun on your second shop Hug I know I wasn't active in your first shop, but I do hope to be active in this one. I hope you have many many more store in the future. I heart your work. I love the banner. Rummy has done a fab job with it. I love the colouring and style of it a lot.Awehhh soo soo sweet of you ! :) ! thank you for your wishes truly means lot sweets !Hug and and yup yup Rummy did do an amazing job with the banner whether she believes me or not but it's beautiful! Embarrassed she will be happy to knw everyone is loving the banner ! Tongue

You know I'm a huge Delena shipper as well. They are so magical, I love their relation. Did you see the promo to season 3. It was amazing, Delene were
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. I can't wait for it. I also love Mayank&Nupur. They were so cute. I loved their bickering in the beginning and when they fell in love they were just Day DreamingDay Dreaming. I heart Jay&Piya too, but you already know that. I'm working on the JiYa vm right now Wink. Yup Yup i used to see you all the time at the TVD forum since season 2 was soo amazinggg we all were 24/7 at the forumLOL and and yay!  me jumpingg can't wait till season 3 Dancing because i can't wait forr delena/tyler-caroline as well ! Mayur hayeee my most favorite couple and and Jay&Pia we lots in common and I so cannot wait till your VM ! it's gonna be soo amazing ! Big smile

Hayyye the first avi is just magical. I love the colouring and the border thing, it makes it look really pretty. That scene was amazing and Rati looked gorgeous in that suit, Arjun looked hot as well. The Fanaa avi is amazing. I heart the texture you used. I love the softness of it.  One cannot forget this moment of mayur it was soo amazing ! <3 thank you for  liking the avi am glad you liked that and faana wala avi glad you liked the texture Embarrassed

The first meet avis are gorgeous. I love the colouring and texture you used. You added woh pehli baar
Day Dreaming hayye I love that song. The most beautiful walk avis are just beautiful. That scene was amazing. ArTi had the perfect expression. Your colouring is killing. I heart it. I love the second one a lot. That was one awesome scene ! hayee i still remember it ! <3 it was soo beautifully done by ArTi ! <3 am glad you liked the coloring ! thank you  !Big smile

The wedding avis are a bliss. I love the border this you do, its so frikkin cool. Rati's smile in the first avi is just magical. Arjun look so cute smiling too. Hayye your making me miss them. OMFG THE BEACH SCENE
Day DreamingDay Dreaming That scene was so cute. I love that sequence. They did justice to the song. The first one is so cute, I love how Rati is dancing. I heart the second one, I love how he spins her in and then takes her in for a dip. The third one is too cute. Man I miss these old and gold scenes Day DreamingI feel their wedding wala scene was soo beautifully done ! amazing chemistry to everything ! I miss them too and i missed them even more while making these avis.. and you described it all their beach scene was the cutest! specially their  expressions ! i heart <3 i miss Mayurr thank you for liking theseHug

The dance performance avis are hott. The secod avi is really hot and the last one is so intense. I heart their other dance avis too. I love the intensity between them. You are killing me with your colouring. How do you colour so well? Teach Me Embarrassed I love the border you added. hehe ! coloring well i use two softwares so it's really hard to get it right i use vegas pro 10 /PS if you want i can guide you to it ! quite simple just takes lots of time LOL

Hayyye the Jaage Jaage ones are just LOVE. I love that sequence, it was so magical. MayUr in white
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming The second one is really really cute. The most cutest MayUr avis are just adorbale. The first one is cute beyond words. I love Ratis expressions. Aww the second one is no less than the first one. The last one is just adorbale. Hayyee, I love their smiles at the end.Mayur were soo magical in that song sequence hayee one cannot forget that scene like that it was one awesomee scene ! <3 glad you liked the avis! Tongue

OMG your most fav scene is one of my most fav scene as well. I love that hug. Rati looks so pretty in that dress. Hayyee she looked gorgeous. The avis are too cute. I love their bond avis as well. The hug in the first one is too cute. The other 2 are just a bliss. OMG ! i felt the same i loveddd their whole Pink /white combo was soo hawt !Embarrassed thanks for liking the avis sweets <3

The ArTi avis are just adorable. Hayye, I miss em off screen too. The last avi in adorbale is too cute, I love how he pinches her cheek. The second avi under cutiepies is just adorbale. The avis under ArTilious are just ArTilious Embarrassed. The long avis are amazing, speically the first one. They are cutest when it comes to offscreen masti! they are madd natural! i lovee them ! am glad you liked the way the avis came out and the long ones well i love making long ones as the clarity comes more nicer !Big smile thankk you ! 

Phewww that took forever. Anywho, I wish you the very best with this shopHug.  So so sweet of <3 thank you soo much for such a nice comment ! wuvv ya !Hug

Muaahhh xxx

Javeria

26javey

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Congrats on Gallery#2Clap The MN/ArTi stuff looks amazing<3 Great workkk!!

thankk youuu soo much Jen !<3 am glad you liked Update thank you for commenting sweets Big smile

Originally posted by -Dharu-

Congratz on your second gallery my love. MN stuff is gorgeous everything look soo good:)

Dharuuu! <3 thank youuu soo much sweets ! am glad you liked MN stuff thank for such a sweet comment wuvvv ya ! Hug

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Hey Congrats on ur new gallery:-) Hope you have many more! Love the banner...its so awesome!! & First update is amazing as well...loved all the avis...They look fabulous!! Loved the larger avis the most!! Thanks for the PM!

Heyyy Thanks a ton for commenting ! <3 and thank you for your wishes !Big smile am glad you liked the banner my friend will be happy to knw it's getting appreciated ! she really worked hard on that ! so thank you !Embarrassed am glad you liked update and the large ones for the most par thankss again! :) !

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Congo on ur new shop Hug May u open many more Embarrassed Banner looks amazing !!!  Heyyy Thank you sooo much sweets for commenting and your wishes !Hugthank you for liking the banner ! my friend will be glad to knw everyone is liking it !Big smile
MN stuff is gorgeous everything looks so so beautiful <3  Glad you liked the update thanks ! Big smile
Thanx for the PM :) Thank you for commenting ! <3

Originally posted by -Sary-

I will be back to edit asap but let me just say :| did I make it to first page even though I was on from my cell FUDGE I am so happy ROFL LY <3

ROFL ! LOL chal teek hai edit toh jab bhi kar am happy you were able to view the first page so me very happy ! hehe wuvv ya ! <3

Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

great update pooja :)Heyy Thanks for liking the update ! Big smile

Pavi

.Kiran.

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Awwwi! Congrats on your new shop PoojaHug May you open many more cuz you're just amazing at what you do! First and foremost, I love your banner<3. Its awesome ! MaYur/ArTi avis are absolutely stunning. I love their Fanaa hug and walk scene in particular, and the avis on it are really beautiful. The long avis are awesome too! Keep rocking !! :)))

-Pooja-

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Great creations Pooja.

-Pooja-

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Naina--

Awwwi! Congrats on your new shop PoojaHug May you open many more cuz you're just amazing at what you do! First and foremost, I love your banner<3. Its awesome ! MaYur/ArTi avis are absolutely stunning. I love their Fanaa hug and walk scene in particular, and the avis on it are really beautiful. The long avis are awesome too! Keep rocking !! :)))

Heyyy Thank you soo much Naina <3 for commenting ! and i really appreciate your sweet wishes ! Big smile so thanks a ton for that <3 yup yup thanks for liking the banner my friend Rummy did a niceee job making it so all thanks to her !Embarrassed am glad you liked the MN/ArTi update ! and for the most part fanna hug and the walk scene :) ! thanks for liking the long avis as well thanksss sweets !Hug

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Great creations Pooja.
Thank you glad you  liked them :) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top