Pooja'sCG#2|C|Rockstar PG 135/MS Icons PG 143 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Pooja-

I cann seee it's Mayurfied except one thing the long wala avi isn't moving try uploading it with min.us πŸ˜ƒ
yea i just noticed that.thanksπŸ€— i'll try minus.
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Yayyy Congoz Pooja...New shop !!! May u open amny more...ur sucha deserving creative !!! Love u ... The banner is super lovely !! Heyyy Hina!<3 thank you soo soo much ! πŸ˜ƒ for those sweet words <3 and am glad you liked it my friend makes some beautiful sigs <3 
Nd the update WOW thz was sucha treat yar...A complete mayur arti update that too such lovely scenes... Yup yupp i wanted the first page packed with MN/ArTi :) ! glad you liked it ! πŸ˜ƒ
Dassehra wala has to be my favourite !!! They were a treat to watch in that scene <3
Jaage jaage awww I just cant over thz particular song sequnce..nd I dun kno y...its just too cute...super adorable...so romantic...soft cute...xcellent aviz...It seriouslly was  one of their best! hayee I miss them ...
Nd sajan engagement scene another wonderful mayur scene...loved both of them there...hw can sum1 act thz cute !!! That was my favorite scene because i loved their pink/white combo! πŸ˜‰
Thz update was truly a treat yar...too good !!! A well start of the shop feast u can say !!! Gr888 !!! Thankkk youuu soo soo much <3
I LOVE ur bigger version of aviz...nowadays m in love vid the bigger aviz !!! plz always include them in ur update hehe...the arti one is just out of the world...m completely lost roght now...thank you Pooja so much 4 thz one !!! Yeah i actually love love makinggg the bigger size ones as the coloring comes out nicer on that ! thank you for like this particular one! <3 and thank you soo much for being soo supportive of my work ! truly means lot !πŸ€— 
Congrats on Gallery#2πŸ‘ The MN/ArTi stuff looks amazing<3 Great workkk!!
Congratz on your second gallery my love. MN stuff is gorgeous everything look soo good:)
Hey Congrats on ur new gallery:-) Hope you have many more! Love the banner...its so awesome!! & First update is amazing as well...loved all the avis...They look fabulous!! Loved the larger avis the most!! Thanks for the PM!
Congo on ur new shop πŸ€— May u open many more 😳 Banner looks amazing !!!
MN stuff is gorgeous everything looks so so beautiful <3
Thanx for the PM :)
wheee! gallery #2!!!! congrats!

and i reserve as always :P

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

You must think I am horrible horrible horrible friend for updating this so late. You should know by now about how horribly lazy I am. It's okay because you love me just the way I am. 🀣Does that sound a little cocky? It's okay, I love you too.

Now let me tell you about how ECSTATIC I am about how big of a success your creations are! They are so EFFIN gorgeous, Pooja! I looove them! <33 And you inspire me so much! 😳 And not only me, you inspire a great deal of people on IF. I swear you're probably one of the best, yes one of the best avi makers on IF. <33 I admire your styles. So incredibly unique!

I hope your shop continues to prosper and you create many, many, many more! :)
I  L O V E  Y O U ! πŸ€—

Now coming to the update..
oh
my
God.

HOLE EFFERONI!
This MaYur heaven. 😍
Though I watched MJHT on/off, I loved MaYur! And you're making me miss them! :(
I love the dark colouring you used on all your avis! Wow! I love this unique colouring you use on your avis - the dark hue types! I LOVE THEM! 😳

I love the various borders and textures you utilized; and the way you wrote the texts. Seriously, all the avis are simply gorgeous! The long avis are super duper amazing as well... as always.

ArTi/MaYur were so damn adorable man! I need them back on screens! :(

Anyways, AWESOME UPDATE! And I love youuu! πŸ€—

Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
I will be back to edit asap but let me just say :| did I make it to first page even though I was on from my cell FUDGE I am so happy 🀣 LY <3