Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

on your 2nd shop Pooja πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  Thankk you ! πŸ˜ƒ
May you have many more shops in the future 😳 Hope so to !<3
you are really creative..Love you work!! The video avis are amazing as well...Keep on rocking!! do PM me whenever u update...once again congratz on your new shop..hope to see an update SOON!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒThank you for liking my work ! :) ! and yup will PM you whenever i update and will try and update soonπŸ˜†
take care!!

xoxo
-Anji

-Pooja- thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Congrats on your second shop :) Thankk youuu so much sweets <3 

The avis look great...your experimenting turned out really well especially with the pink and red colorsπŸ˜ƒGlad you liked the experiment ! :) ! wanted to try something different so had give a it a shot but thank you ! πŸ˜ƒ

chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMFGG Pooja! I love you for the mayur avis! ahh cant choose which to use! LOVE them all(: gorgeous work! Congo on your new gall
-Pooja- thumbnail
Originally posted by: wardah-Mayur

Loved ur work! πŸ€— thankk you <3 πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up!πŸ˜‰ will do ! :) !
love mayur😳 Loveee mayur tooo ! πŸ˜³

-Pooja- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Komal-..

OMFGG Pooja! I love you for the mayur avis! ahh cant choose which to use! LOVE them all(: gorgeous work! Congo on your new gall

ROFL ! Koi baat nahi ! everyday change kar lena ! πŸ˜† yeah i made lot on MN ! but can't help it it's MN ! <3 thank you sweets am glad you liked the avis :) ! and thank you for your wishes <3 can't believe i made it to 2nd gallery ahaha !πŸ˜†
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Yayyy Congoz Pooja...New shop !!! May u open amny more...ur sucha deserving creative !!! Love u ... The banner is super lovely !!
Nd the update WOW thz was sucha treat yar...A complete mayur arti update that too such lovely scenes...
Dassehra wala has to be my favourite !!!
Jaage jaage awww I just cant over thz particular song sequnce..nd I dun kno y...its just too cute...super adorable...so romantic...soft cute...xcellent aviz...
Nd sajan engagement scene another wonderful mayur scene...loved both of them there...hw can sum1 act thz cute !!!
Thz update was truly a treat yar...too good !!! A well start of the shop feast u can say !!! Gr888 !!!
I LOVE ur bigger version of aviz...nowadays m in love vid the bigger aviz !!! plz always include them in ur update hehe...the arti one is just out of the world...m completely lost roght now...thank you Pooja so much 4 thz one !!!

chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Pooja-

ROFL ! Koi baat nahi ! everyday change kar lena ! πŸ˜† yeah i made lot on MN ! but can't help it it's MN ! <3 thank you sweets am glad you liked the avis :) ! and thank you for your wishes <3 can't believe i made it to 2nd gallery ahaha !πŸ˜†

Lol i guess i have to do that! your welcome(:  finally i decided. i kept going up and down on your updateπŸ˜† it was soo hard. now my dabba is mayurified πŸ˜Ž 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
reserved !!!

*Edited*

I want the larger avi πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlA2Y7cQc-0

From 5:28  to 5:43
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 12 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Pooja

Congrats Hun on your second shop πŸ€— I know I wasn't active in your first shop, but I do hope to be active in this one. I hope you have many many more store in the future. I heart your work. I love the banner. Rummy has done a fab job with it. I love the colouring and style of it a lot.

You know I'm a huge Delena shipper as well. They are so magical, I love their relation. Did you see the promo to season 3. It was amazing, Delene were
😍😍😍. I can't wait for it. I also love Mayank&Nupur. They were so cute. I loved their bickering in the beginning and when they fell in love they were just 😍😍. I heart Jay&Piya too, but you already know that. I'm working on the JiYa vm right now πŸ˜‰.

Hayyye the first avi is just magical. I love the colouring and the border thing, it makes it look really pretty. That scene was amazing and Rati looked gorgeous in that suit, Arjun looked hot as well. The Fanaa avi is amazing. I heart the texture you used. I love the softness of it.

The first meet avis are gorgeous. I love the colouring and texture you used. You added woh pehli baar
😍 hayye I love that song. The most beautiful walk avis are just beautiful. That scene was amazing. ArTi had the perfect expression. Your colouring is killing. I heart it. I love the second one a lot.

The wedding avis are a bliss. I love the border this you do, its so frikkin cool. Rati's smile in the first avi is just magical. Arjun look so cute smiling too. Hayye your making me miss them. OMFG THE BEACH SCENE
😍😍 That scene was so cute. I love that sequence. They did justice to the song. The first one is so cute, I love how Rati is dancing. I heart the second one, I love how he spins her in and then takes her in for a dip. The third one is too cute. Man I miss these old and gold scenes 😍

The dance performance avis are hott. The secod avi is really hot and the last one is so intense. I heart their other dance avis too. I love the intensity between them. You are killing me with your colouring. How do you colour so well? Teach Me 😳 I love the border you added.

Hayyye the Jaage Jaage ones are just LOVE. I love that sequence, it was so magical. MayUr in white
😍😍😍 The second one is really really cute. The most cutest MayUr avis are just adorbale. The first one is cute beyond words. I love Ratis expressions. Aww the second one is no less than the first one. The last one is just adorbale. Hayyee, I love their smiles at the end.

OMG your most fav scene is one of my most fav scene as well. I love that hug. Rati looks so pretty in that dress. Hayyee she looked gorgeous. The avis are too cute. I love their bond avis as well. The hug in the first one is too cute. The other 2 are just a bliss.

The ArTi avis are just adorable. Hayye, I miss em off screen too. The last avi in adorbale is too cute, I love how he pinches her cheek. The second avi under cutiepies is just adorbale. The avis under ArTilious are just ArTilious 😳. The long avis are amazing, speically the first one.

Phewww that took forever. Anywho, I wish you the very best with this shopπŸ€—.

Muaahhh xxx

Javeria

Edited by 26javey26 - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Komal-..

Lol i guess i have to do that! your welcome(:  finally i decided. i kept going up and down on your updateπŸ˜† it was soo hard. now my dabba is mayurified πŸ˜Ž 

I cann seee it's Mayurfied except one thing the long wala avi isn't moving try uploading it with min.us πŸ˜ƒ