CGM; WU 13th Aug. '11 "Mrignayni-Aryamaan"

Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:
CGM; WU 12th Aug. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

Highlights

* Chandragupt follows channakya's neeti n start scaring greeks on the name of maurya👏
*  Selucus dnt believe him , so he decides to fire thr country's symbol.
* Indian soldiers in greek army is not happy wid thr behaviour towards them.
* Entry of arymaan.
* Chandragupt captures a snake n leave it in a tent n it bites a soldiers n all ran away n he takes of the symbol n fire it n all sees it n also sees an image standing with it n thinks it maurya.
* All starts believing in maurya.
* D reaches kasala n calls all kings thr n ask them to pay security tax if they want protection from alex, 1 king refuses n D kills him.
* Acharya ask indradutt to a call a conference of vidwans n also calls alex's frnd n guid calusthelus.
* D meet a girl in kasala.

Update

The episode starts with chandragupt was talking to selucus n explaining about the fire incidence n told that it was maurya behind all this , all dnt believe but he force them to believe that maurya r frm magadha n got sum supernatural powers, thy came like smoke n vanish after killing all, the ques arrises y dnt thy kill him n he replied thats bcoz he too belong frm magadh, selucus dnt believe n says that thr national symbol is the sign that thy hv to move on n God jeus r with them , Chandragupt saying all this on acharya's suggestions n neeti , he says that if they dnt belive him send thr men to kasara n investigate as he knew D is all behind it n he might hv reached kasara, but selucus still dnt believe him n leave a men to keep an eye on him , but chandragupt had already decided to burn the symbol.

After sum time sum Indian soldiers in greek army were having dinner, aryamaan was 1 of them, thy were not so happy with the behaviour of greek soldiers towards them n were discussing hw thr kings surrender in front of greek army, soon thr eye fall on chandragupt n thy make fun of him as he was sitting in dark , so thy said he might hv searching maurya😉.

Scene goes to chandragupt, he looking sumthing in a hole n soon captures a snake n put it in a bag. He takes that bag to one of the tent on which the symbol was, he takes all measures so that no 1 noticed him n bring out the snake n leave it inside the tent n it bites one of the sodiers, all sees it n ran outside the tent out of fear n chandragupt takes out that symbol n leaves.

On the other side D reaches kasara with amatya, he calls all kings n put forward a treaty that he'll save them frm alex but thy hv to give him security tax😲, the kasara king agrees as he wanna save his rajya bcoz it was his chance to get ruined by alex but all kings takes time , D gives them greed that he's sponsering the food n wine for the next 3 days (it was actually sponsered by the kasara king.).

Selucus was worried abt the situation n a soldier informs him that the royal symbol is missing n he with other ministers got scared n calls alex, search starts n greek soldiers starts investigating Indian soldiers which soon becomes a reason of conflict n soon thy saw far away on a hill sum1 burning the symbol , all get shocked, alex-selucus n ministers treat it as a bad sign.

The person who was burning was son revealed on screen it was chandragupt hidden under a blanket, soldiers ran towards him to catch him but he vanished like smoke n all starts believing that it was maurya.

Inradutt goes to meet acharya n thy were discussing the present situation n acharya says that he was always ready with an extra plan , indradutt says that pururaj is also not happy with the presence of greek ministers in his court , acharya ask him if the king is not getting weaker , waeken his imp men , indradutt says that he knew 1 of them , it was calusthalus, he's alex frnd n also gives suggestion to him in several condition, acharya got his plan, he ask indradutt to organise a conference for phlosophers n dnt forget to invite calusthalus , he also wanna meet him.

In kasara, all kings gets angry but 1 of them opposes D's suggestion n says that D's taking advantage of him, D dnt like it n kill him n leaves.

After sum time D is in his room hears a voice of a girl , he got attracted n move towards the voice n soon sees a beautiful princess playing with rabbits, D was all mesmerized by her.

Done😊

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Heyyy khushi sweetzz.. thanx for da update yaar!! hats off to u for this!!! 😆 

Originally posted by Charu21

Heyyy khushi sweetzz.. thanx for da update yaar!! hats off to u for this!!! 😆 

ya i noe its a brave task😉
lol!! hai naa!!!! 😆 tujhe award milna chahiye!!! i won't give my take today coz muh se phool hi barsenge!!! 😳 lol!! u know wat i mean naa!!! 🤣
Originally posted by Charu21

lol!! hai naa!!!! 😆 tujhe award milna chahiye!!! i won't give my take today coz muh se phool hi barsenge!!! 😳 lol!! u know wat i mean naa!!! 🤣

for the 1st time m bashing sum show not here yahan allowed nhi hai FB pe lagi hu main 
watt laga rahe hai ye log😡...actors r gud👏 but concept n story😡
Thanks for the lovely update Khushi...I love your style of giving us the highlight of the episode and then the details..I haven't watched the episode yet but it seems quite intense to me..I think they should make Ashish leave the angry man image and show some calmness in his voice while delivering the dialogue..Yesterday's episode was hinting as though he was shouting on his Archarya...Otherwise the attire and the character suits him...Lets see what the future episode bring in for us..

@ Charu: I agree with you Khushi does deserve an award because I haven't seen such beautiful WU anywhere else on IF..Thanks for your efforts Khushi..
bas bas zyada tareef na karo meri 
ghamad ho gya to mujhe😆

hey i think thr a mistake the girl was shown in kasara so hw can she be the princess of taxilla , i think she's d princess of kasara's king

Hey Khushi, thanks for the update

how cum the Princess is here??