Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i tld her that just now

she is laughing

hhee i tld her come bck and put the details more

lets see when she comes bck

she did say na she wud put on sunday

so wait til then

moondust thumbnail

Siddhi i know i'am the 10525286.052 person to repeat this but YOU ARE SOOOO LUCCKYY!๐Ÿ˜›..nothing can stop me from turning the most bogeyyiestt shade of green right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†..but i'am very khush that one of our IFians got to go on the sets!๐Ÿ‘..hopefully that day will come soon when we can put our diabolical๐Ÿ˜ˆ plan๐Ÿ˜ˆ into action of abducting MandA and sending them to Jupiter๐Ÿ˜‰..*NO SHILPAS GUARANTEED๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ*

You didn't by any chance happend to see T'n'D there and throw our rotten vegetables and chappals at them??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anywayz enjoy the rest of your trip!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish i could meet JANDA.In Dimpie's style, kash main Sid ko chuke apne apu ko mahsus kar sakti ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
CB and hansa.. Sid touched Dimpie???...When, where, how?? I think I missed that part...Hmmm... Sid more juicy details plz about what you did with your Dimpie...

Also Plz tell us more about your chat with Gaurav and Mona...Both of them seem to be very friendly..Did you chat with Apu??

Glad to hear about your wonderful experience with the JJKN team...And Cj actually was sitting by you?? ๐Ÿ˜† Only if it was your Dimpie...I think we should forgive T and D since its not their fault entirely and they are giving us what we always wanted JandA married, more romance and a cute Aashish...

Sid, looking forward to your post on Sunday....I logged in just check your post...

Later...
Jyoti
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_2006

CB and hansa.. Sid touched Dimpie???...When, where, how?? I think I missed that part...Hmmm... Sid more juicy details plz about what you did with your Dimpie...

Also Plz tell us more about your chat with Gaurav and Mona...Both of them seem to be very friendly..Did you chat with Apu??

Glad to hear about your wonderful experience with the JJKN team...And Cj actually was sitting by you?? ๐Ÿ˜† Only if it was your Dimpie...I think we should forgive T and D since its not their fault entirely and they are giving us what we always wanted JandA married, more romance and a cute Aashish...

Sid, looking forward to your post on Sunday....I logged in just check your post...

Later...
Jyoti

jyoti in the last pic where apu is shirtless his hand was on sid fingers

and she did mention it when she wrote her update on her prev post when she posted only one shirtless apu pic

did u read that

well i think they just chatted and other stuff which she has already written

i made a joke that armaan has habit of touching everyone who touches jassi so i said ok we shud all touch sid since she touched apu

and she has her own unique way of writing which is lot of fun na

i love the way she wrote compooder hehee i was laughing so much

and her update is lot better than what i can say

ok jyoti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YOU LUCKY GIRL......................
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

jyoti in the last pic where apu is shirtless his hand was on sid fingers

and she did mention it when she wrote her update on her prev post when she posted only one shirtless apu pic

did u read that

well i think they just chatted and other stuff which she has already written

i made a joke that armaan has habit of touching everyone who touches jassi so i said ok we shud all touch sid since she touched apu

and she has her own unique way of writing which is lot of fun na

i love the way she wrote compooder hehee i was laughing so much

and her update is lot better than what i can say

ok jyoti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow CB ! Wat a Touch - Connection we'll have then ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†