Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Siddi -kunal r anand???

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Is Siddhi paired with Kunal r anand?????as earlier reports says Siddhi changes the life of kunal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Lately ds time siddhi loves aanand but how would she change lyfe of kunal? That i dont know. In ekta show anything can happen. Gal who loving aanand today, might love kunal tomorrow.

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 13 August 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Big_bangarabicaZaykebazzAnanyaAnkitaKaran*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Lately ds time siddhi loves aanand but how would she change lyfe of kunal? That i dont know. In ekta show anything can happen. Gal who loving aanand today, might love kunal tomorrow.

yup yup...as is it K-madam's show anything can happen... LOL LOL

I don't want 2,3 jodi's..then there will be diferent jodi lovers...phew!! and so much confusion...ROFL

Siddi changed life of kunal...i don't think siddi is kunal's love interest... Embarrassed i don't want her to be...i want kunal's first wife to be positive...a cute and nice lady LOL so that we get her back with kunal..k madam can bring in any x alive or dead people...remmber tat... Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Big_bangarabicaAnkitaKaran

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

yup yup...as is it K-madam's show anything can happen... LOL LOL

I don't want 2,3 jodi's..then there will be diferent jodi lovers...phew!! and so much confusion...ROFL

Siddi changed life of kunal...i don't think siddi is kunal's love interest... Embarrassed i don't want her to be...i want kunal's first wife to be positive...a cute and nice lady LOL so that we get her back with kunal..k madam can bring in any x alive or dead people...remmber tat... Wink LOL

in regards to jodi , i also want same , dont want one actress loving three men in  one show but it has already happened in ekta 's shows which i dislike to the core...

do u  think  that siddi is not cutie?? yaar she also is pretty and gorgoeus actress , looks so naive...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index