Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I was wondering and wondering where have i seem Kunal before (Sameer Soni) LOL been wondering since the day the promo's aired for Parichay and they showed the main lead's face Embarrassed

I was confused and confused...and i hate it wen i get confused and i cudn't remember when and where i have seen Kunal before... D'oh

and now guess wat happened today?? LOL

tere was Baghban on colors today... Tongue i was flipping channels...since im a big fan of sallu mia and i wanted to see how he comes back to his parents life... Embarrassed i started watching the movie...Baghban is my alltime favourite movie...even after watching it many times still i need tissues or constant blinking of my eyes to save myself from letting other's know tat i have tears in my eyes... LOL Embarrassed

well...today as i was seeing it...I saw our Kunal on it...and guess what i was jumping around...then called mumma and told her..."momm...see see i told you na that i have seen kunal before..he was tere in baghban" Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well...it was just my experience...well,i might sound silly...was just putting in my surprise!! Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21palzsmkdeepaalallulal2010Wanderbug-Awantika--sahasra-AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-neemeGurpreetDSandstone-Nightingale-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have seen Kunal somewere b4!! *guez were?*" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
lol aww...thats so cute...hes been in  a lot of movies...he is a great actor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
So far u had not watched samir in any movie'

Wanderbug-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
ha yaar u haven't seen sameer soni in any movies?he has been in vivaah,fashion,i hate luv stories,china gate etc.you haven't seen any of these movies

Edited by -sahasra- - 13 August 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Haha it happens some time. He was also in Bigg boss and many other movies

vivacious_priyaAnkitaKaran

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

ha yaar u haven't seen sameer soni in any movies?he has been in vivaah,fashion,i hate luv stories,china gate etc.you haven't seen any of these movies

I have seen all these movies...Tongue but thing is i didn''t know the actor's real name..and wen i first saw him in parichay i just cudn't recollect where and wen i saw him... LOL Embarrassed

Well...after seeing him in baghban i gave a google search and found out he is really a famous actor! Big smile

i know my post is kinda silly..but cudn't help myself... LOL

AnkitaKaran

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by -sahasra-

I have seen all these movies...Tongue but thing is i didn''t know the actor's real name..and wen i first saw him in parichay i just cudn't recollect where and wen i saw him... LOL Embarrassed

Well...after seeing him in baghban i gave a google search and found out he is really a famous actor! Big smile

i know my post is kinda silly..but cudn't help myself... LOL

really u never  heared his name ? u know  during big boss season after  fighting with  dolly bindra he became much popular...

AnkitaKaran

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
He is so famous After Big Boss Season4...
But dont say ur experience is silly..It happens..Even My Mom is Big fan of Him after watching him in Big Boss..And When she was watching thursday Episode of Parichay..She asked me who is this man..i saw her with strange Look..and then when she comes to knws that he is sameer..She was so surprised that she failed to reconginise him..It is funny But sometimes its happens.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran*Dakoo_Minzy*tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.