•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

After seeing Rads in suit and then her sorrows ...I am quite having a feel of CB1...the pain,her anguish...all is like CB1.

Although I wanted to post it before I was scared to post it but now I guess i can post it, Pr is having its hero gone and the heroine will also leave soon...so i guess its a good chance for every other show in zee to replace the #1 place.I guess if the marriage is postponed till Sept ,Cb will have a chance to be #1...

However, is there any one from Thailand here? I m going to visit Thailand this 29th...so can u plz tell me how it is???😃😃😃

i don't think that marriage will be postpone on sep..it would deffiently happen on this Janmashtmi..but how..i don't know..and who will be marry with dev??thats also a question??but it will be deffiently 100% happen on 22-23 aug(Janmashtmi)
I too have a feeling that the marraige will happen on the 22nd or 23rd( Janmashthami) & it'l be between Dev & Radhika.How it will happen is the mystery. Cos if Dev-Radhika don't get married the show will lose it's viewers & the spirituality. Edited by fatssrilanka - 12 years ago
agree with u choclate boy and now cb had its full chance to reach no.1 place what cv's has to do is to give it a gud story line right now with an efficient screen play and coming to marriage i am also thinking tha marriage to happen in september during the radhashtami times when the previous marriage occured. but we don't know what cv's had in their store
It dosent matter when Janmasthami is shown on TV.Its janmashtami though whether it be Spt or Aug...but I guess CB is having a golden chance to catch with Pr if marriage is next month...however watever good for CB is good for everyone...but one reason I want the wedding to be postponed is that I will be off line from 29th Aug till 4th Sept...so I cant enjoy Radev marriage coz I shall be in Thailand...😕
oh u selfish ,anyway who will not in case of radev marriage  na lol
but i think marriage will definitely happen and of course of radev this janmashtmi so before 29th ,ya may be u can't see after marriage rituals
bcoz on FB zee tv mentioned that radhika and dev will become RaDev this janmashtmi so am having a feeling that will happen.