Balika Vadhu

Jagri romance tooo sweet...

lrl fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before Jag and Gauri went to Jetsar, I used to enjoy watching Jagri romance. But since they have returned to mumbai, its hurting me to watch them lovey-dovey. Whenever I see them romancing, Anandi's pain comes into my mind and I start hating them for it. Earlier it was just Jagat, so I enjoyed watching Gauri's innocent love. But now I hate them both so much that I cannot see them happy with each other 🤢.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m totally with u only diff is that I never supported them...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u shud hv felt sad that time bcoz that time she was suffering n now she has come out of it.n pointles to held anyone for ur suferings .at d end we ourself responsible to a certain extent.
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrl fan

Before Jag and Gauri went to Jetsar, I used to enjoy watching Jagri romance. But since they have returned to mumbai, its hurting me to watch them lovey-dovey. Whenever I see them romancing, Anandi's pain comes into my mind and I start hating them for it. Earlier it was just Jagat, so I enjoyed watching Gauri's innocent love. But now I hate them both so much that I cannot see them happy with each other 🤢.

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

J = Joy rider
G = Ghajini
A = Amnesty
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago