its irritating me... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
This must be a widely felt sentiment. Discerning viewers will be put off by these cheap twists and turns. Why do show makers resort to these gimmicks for cheap thrills? Can't we ever get a dignified, mature and realistic storyline, with some restrained acting for a change?

Edited by neelabha - 19 August 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidi-Amri-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its irritating me... (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
the seria has become tooo slow and simar is shown as a very weak gal. n they most annoying part is why does roli have to show her emotions of being sad? i mean if she were to pretend nth ever happened atleast simar will also follow..but nahi..

sruthipoluru

Groupbie

sruthipoluru

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
The show with no clue and script..!
As they say something at starting and turns as wish they want.! Even title doesn't match with storyline!
They fooled us be4 to get audience and changed as per there wish as usual with out our interests and comments!

SushantVasudha

SushantVasudha

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

why to make all this a mess
roli can forget about that marriage and live her life normally
even roli marriage is illegal
simar and prem can get married again in any temple and leave happily
what is the need to tell truth
even if she tells truth does she think premor prems family will accept roli as his wife never
and they will throw both the dcaughters to their maika
and wat will happen to their parents then
so its better to act maturedly than crying and crying
roli when she becomes eligible to marriage her parents will get married her na
why are they behaving as if some sunami had came

you know, i have to disagree with this statement. because roli can NEVER just forget about this marriage or live her life normally. i mean she is not a 10 year old kid, she is like 16, but i agree simar and prem can get married in a temple without anyone knowing, but as for roli, her life is kinda ruined! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.