Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
they should have took the wedding and a week or so after that to build up prem and simars chemistry as the audience was most waiting for it. they could have had any other problems occurring after that.    

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its irritating me... (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

why to make all this a mess
roli can forget about that marriage and live her life normally
even roli marriage is illegal
simar and prem can get married again in any temple and leave happily
what is the need to tell truth
even if she tells truth does she think premor prems family will accept roli as his wife never
and they will throw both the dcaughters to their maika
and wat will happen to their parents then
so its better to act maturedly than crying and crying
roli when she becomes eligible to marriage her parents will get married her na
why are they behaving as if some sunami had came

Well said. I too dont understand why people just cant say "what's done is done"... and move on with their respective lives.  They made certain choices and the choices all had consequences.

And simar keeps thinking that she has taken roli's haq away from her? what nonsense.  Yes, prem has filled maang with sindoor and prem has put mangalsutra on roli -- BUT ALL THAT WAS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.

At each stage if during every single rasam - she keeps thinking that this is actually roli's haq she is mistaken.  Putting sindoor and mangalsutra on roli hardly means that this is roli's haq.

If simar were unhappy solely about the fact that she and prem are not married - then that is one thing.
But to be unhappy about cheenoing roli ka kaq from her is ridiculous.  Roli has no haq.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidiAbhiAniSmritiKatha

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrl fan

watching SSK has been quite irritating to me lately (after the wedding). I can't bear Simar's n Roli's expression. They just keep crying wayy tooo much. Simar always keeps just thinking about telling the truth and Roli always keeps doing 'didi didi'. I can't take it anymore. Guess I have to stop watching this show to ease my pain. What started as something light and funny is now again one of those serials with a lot of crying Dead

i completely agree with u.i hate ths show nw

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I cant comprehend the sin that is going on in the show cant stand it! Upset that Prem such a loving husband is being given dhoka! Simarrr!Angry She HAS to tell the truth!

priya_rock

priya_rock

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
 Angryyes i do think give one tight slap to the maker  stupid story i ever seen Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

mistyi

Goldie

mistyi

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
The show has become a pain I just watch it to procrastinate but I will find something better to do while I am procrastinating  LOL

I get a headache from watching this show!!! and another thing is that they take so long to show one simple second event!!!
Did anyone notice How long it took prem to put sindoor in simar's maan? (the whole episode)Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

ashi4567

Goldie

ashi4567

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
same here ... :( Dead

sruthipoluru

Groupbie

sruthipoluru

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyi

The show has become a pain I just watch it to procrastinate but I will find something better to do while I am procrastinating
LOL

I get a headache from watching this show!!! and another thing is that they take so long to show one simple second event!!!
Did anyone notice How long it took prem to put sindoor in simar's maan? (the whole episode)Angry

I guess now none are watching the show, everyone depends on wu that too once a week!
Mainly i stopped after marriage episode!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.