Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll believe that when I see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears. I believe Sushant will leave PR, but not necessarily that Arman will separate. 

Only recently it was shown on Ankita's FB page that she wrote that a decision hadn't been arrived at as yet, and now we're supposed to believe this!!!  Even if Ankita is staying a little longer, what is the sense of separating them, only to have him return, even though it's a new actor.

There is no need for a separation to occur to change an actor. Vaishu and Dharmesh didn't even have a fight, and the character was changed, as we saw yesterday. Is this another way to try and hurt Sushant and make the character of Manav suffer, (and Archana as well)?  If this is true, thank God!!! At least I can remove the stress of watching the current PR from my life!!!
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜›

What is wrong with this Ekta? Is this how she shows her gratitude to loyal viewers ðŸ˜¡ Just let ArMan be happy for awhile then she can have her stupid leap!! Why hell bent on making Manav the bad guy by leaving Archana again when only yesterday they were claiming nothing in the world would separate them and he can't imagine a life without her. so sickening ðŸ¤¢

Omana,
It is indeed sickening, if it's true. I've been saying for a while now, Ekta is out to hurt Sushant, probably because she couldn't get her three way relationship track, after the 4 year leap. Sushant is being stabbed in the back. Just look at the secretary track, how Manav was portrayed. Totally opposite to the Manav we knew pre leap.

Ekta is digging her own grave, Sushant is too brilliant an actor, too gifted an individual (dancer, potential director), too great ( his soul) of a human being, for Ekta to succeed in her mission. The sooner she realises this, the better for her. She better remember, "he who laughs last, laughs best"!!!!!!!!!!
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Link:

Reporter actually said if we go by the rumours then at 25th august ArMan is gonna separate,Manav's gonna leave his Archana forever blah blah blah with ligtening effects and tragic songs and all, u,me aur t.v's usual drama  ðŸ˜† seedha seedha keh nahi sakte that Sushant might be leaving on 25th august as it will be the last day of his shooting ðŸ˜³ so basically they just showed all these rumours in the articles with a little u,me aur t.v special drama thats all. 😆

Jia,
Thanks so much for the explanation.
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ekta ko ek aur sone ke ande dene wali murghi mil gayi "BALH" to phir yeh old murghi ka kya karegi woh?  She used and abused ArMan...Now time to dump them that is EK strategy.

I hope she gets everything she deserves...Good or BAD..

Agree with you Varsha. I'm sure you're even more at peace with your recent decision to wean yourself off PR, in quick fashion.
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Oh nooo...sushant leaving...i dnt knw wat wil happen in PR...i just wish him all the best in all he does! Wonder who will show him to take his place!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sharon at the rate PR is going and Sushant seriously giving though to leaving, I doubt Ankita will stay on especially if the leap happens. Sushant and Ankita were already uncomfortable with the current leap another one would just be too much.

Interesting point about hurting Sushant, Ekta looked cold when he won his Gold Award so this wouldn't surprise me. Whatever happens one thing I know for sure I will not watch PR without Ankita and Sushant.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What??? 😲
First even I thought ArMan will be separated 😲
That is also true Sushita are ArMan for us and Sushant leaving is ArMan break up 😔
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Sushant no PR Ekta what to say her she always does this.I am very happy that currently i am not watching PR.
randeep32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Why are Sushant & Ankita quitting Pavitra Rishta?

I think Pavitra Rishta should be ended.

Because nobody will watch Pavitra Rishta! 

Edited by randeep32 - 12 years ago
richavyastuning thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a leap is sign of the show going off air very soon!