Fan Fictions

My Mistake(AR) prt 2 inst 2- pg 11 (2/9)note pg 14 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

naina59

naina59

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
hey .. 
thnx for the pm  
the concept seems interesting ..
and the banner is very nice 
i really cant wait wait for u to start ..
 naina :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Mistake(AR) prt 2 inst 2- pg 11 (2/9)note pg 14 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mojo.

IF-Dazzler

Mojo.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
heya ur ff seems really very interesting! i would love to read it so do pm me and thank you for pming me this on :)

Mr_Mrs.KSG

shonagudia

IF-Rockerz

shonagudia

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
continue soon.. Do PM me for the updates. I hope Ridhima is dead or some thing

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Jinal3patel

Goldie

Jinal3patel

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
nice starting...
love the concept..
bt plz update the other ffs 2 as well as this 1..
nd also plz pm me!
can't wait to read more of this story...

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Chapter 1:

Armaan sat in his cabin reading a file. Yes armaan mallik was a workaholic which is the reason that mallik industries was the leading buissness company of india. As he sat in his cabin reading his eyes drifted off to another cabin adjacent to his cabin. He could clearly see the inside of the adjacent cabin through the blind folds. He kept the file down and and pulled the folds to see the cabin. He was staring at the cabin. It looked so normal. Everything was placed perfectly but the only difference was that the person to which the cabin belonged was missing. It was his PA's cabin. He kept on staring. He could see a girl sitting on the chair and doing her work making faces. A small smile formed on his lips seeing the girl rolling her hair with her finger and engrossed in her work. Suddenly the girl looked up towards him and smiled a shy smile. "riddhima" he whispered, smiling at her. As he was staring a knock brought him out of his staring sessions. "come in" he said and once again turned towards the cabin to see no one their. His eye watered, but he qickly wiped them off. He was dreaming, ONCE AGAIN. And he didn't regret it. Because it was the only way he could feel her. Then his attention turned towards the person who had broken his thoughts. He saw that the person was a girl. She was dressed in a uber short red dress. Had he been the old armaan they both would have landed on the couch by now making out. But he was far from the old armaan. Now he just despised such girls. The only girl he wanted to be in his arms was HIS RIDDHIMA.

Coming out of his thoughts"yes" armaan asked her a bit rudely. But the rudeness didn't seem to affect her at all. she sat down crossing her legs in front of him showing her long legs. This further irked armaan. "I didn't ask u to sit" he said. "so what? I was tired" she said full of attitude. "get out" he said. "no one talks to me like that. Its my cabin and u obey my rules" he said. Of course that poor girl had broken his dream and upon that she had dared to show that shitty attitude of her's to him. It had blown of armaan completely. No one, no one ever has the right to show attitude to him except one person ofcourse, who according to him was no more. Armaan's shouting had scared her off and also angered her, "look u don't knw me. I am…." She was cut by him "I don't give a damn about who u are" he said. Before he could scare the wits out of her a phone call interrupted him. He received the phone and talked to the person on the other hand and after the phone had ended, he looked towards her and asked her to wait. Then he called his attendent. A women in her 30's came in and "yes armaan" she asked him. "Bi. Could u plz show her,  hercabin" he asked her. "yes" she said and led that girl out of his cabin. The girl gave him a victory smile and went away.

He hated that girl. He had just allowed her because a phone call had come of his partner vijay singhania. He had requested him to allow his daughter to work with him. Yeah u are right guyz. The girl who had come to meet him was his daughter. And no way was he going to lose his deal just because of a bitchy girl. He continued reading his file when he was disturbed by another knock. "come in" he answered. He saw that same girl entering his cabin and before he could shout at her she made peace. "sorry armaan. I knw I was rude" she said batting her eye lashes. Armaan could easily see a bitch inside her. "look u can stop faking innocence here. I knw girls like u. I just let u stay coz of ur father and I am not interested to lose a deal just because of a you. And yeah one more thing, if u wanna work here u better keep ur attitude outside this office or else u know the way out" saying he continued his work.

Whereas the girl had no plans of leaving his cabin so early. "u mind if I sit" she asked. Armaan glared at her. "I mean I just wanted to introduce u knw. As we are working together it would be good if we know each other" armaan looked at her with a bit of anger when suddenly' she started " I am Maya Singhania. Daughter of vijay …." When she was cut off by him. Look I am not intrested, and could u just leave my cabin, I have lots of work to do rather than listening to nonsense, so I hope  find ur way out of my cabin, saying so he continued his work. Here maya was blowing off. No one had ever talked to her like that. And she was never ever asked to get out. She stood their red faced."look. armaan" when she was cut off by him "its Mr.Mallik for U Miss.Singhania". "fine whateve" she replied back. "yeah so you have no rights to speak to me like that. I am daughter of..." she stopped seeing him engrossed in his file. "you done" armaan asked. She looked at him baffled. "then u can leave" saying he continued his work. Where as maya was angered to no extent. She stormed off his cabin determined to make him fall in her traap but she didn't knew armaan. No one did.

Armaan was sitting in his cabin. He just looked at her storming off. How he wished he could just kick her out. Yeah but its just a matter of few months. And armaan mallik was not going to lose his deal because of a bitch. He sighed and looked at the photo frame kept on his desk. He caressed it with his knuckles. "I love u basket. Come back. I need u" he whispered.

Hai guyz the part's done. Ok some of u had doubts if I would bring other girl in armaan's life. No I would never bring any other girl in armaan's life so don't worry. Rest be assured because I myself am a diehard AR fan. Hope u enjoy my ffLOL

Do leave ur precious comments and don't forget to press the like button

Luv ya all

Rumzi.

And Yeah, Happy Eid Ul Fitr and Gauri Ganesha

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteangelyogitanaina59rheakishiv-sunainabhavs_gid03daydreamer21cutie13khush1432swarobi1-nikki-aar123Stupidcupid1234araja1234charmingkillerAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikamunni_sheelaankitajain94ssidraroshni_AakshadJinal3patelmeeru_s_armaanvidu87gupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashuLekshmic7Mojo.FimmycutiepreetKaJen_addictionblessed4desirpinky.paddashonadesireLiashna-RabiaKSGKaJen--Prithi-sweetie_angelAR_LOVERrupzloveuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12wajiha-1jiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatsamadesteenorchidVKlovesFK...vibha...MrMrsChiping.mijanursweetdesire

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Very Important.
As U all see i amvery busy now so PM's gonna be difficult. and i PM abt a 100 guyz out of which just 10 - 20 reply so I am creating a new account. those who want PM's plz add this user name to ur buddy list
rumzi_PM

For My ff's
LOVE AND ME?
Revenge vs Love
My Mistake

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

naina59-nikki-qt4everKaJen_addictiongupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashujiyaa_manumeha_rajatVKlovesFKdobrevagasmssweetdesire

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
yeepeee I am First one to comment...Love the first update dear...Awesome...Poor Armaan...missing her Basket so much...Arrgghhh that Maya...I just hate her...want to read more so try to update soon...Thanks for the PM... Take care

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 31 August 2011 at 7:40am

Mr_Mrs.KSG

cuteshilpa

Goldie

cuteshilpa

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey love the part
it was damn awesome