Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya ties Rakhi to Kartik--SBS/U,Me aur TV (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the Update ... I thought we would have a segment on them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya ties Rakhi to Kartik--SBS/U,Me aur TV (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

there was also a segment in SBB...priya tied rakhi to karthik and he gave her a framed pic of Ram as giftLOL they were making fun at it saying 100kilo ka giftLOLWink on being asked about the similarity between karthik and mohit (karthik's real name),sakshi said that they both have this smile on their face always...and praised karthik...mohit in turn,praised sakshi about how down to earth and caring she is despite being a celebrity...sakshi interrupted saying him "bas bas"..
both were in their Sangeet ceremony's attire.

LoLz.. 100 kg ka gift ROFL i luv how Sakshi teases Ram on his weight.. ha ha.. LOL

priya555

Goldie

priya555

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Love Saakshi. She is sooo sweet & a real gem in real life . Hope she gets all the happiness she deserves.
As for the show, Cant wait for the epi. & such festval scenes i like a lottt
Saakshi in saree , wowww cant wait to see the epi. Loves when Sakshi teases.

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Please someone upload the vids!!!! I wanna seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanz for sharing this news  Tanu. love to see it. Is there a link for this vid?

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Lovely video...we can easily see how much Karthik respects Saakshi in real life too..they looked like real brother and sister...I liked how she teased Ram...its nice to see artists teasing each other..shows the comfort level...Sakshi is looking absolutely fabulous..she is really peaking now..she didnt look this good in KGGK also,,,

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.