Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Priya says..that its her last Rakhi as Priya Sharma... Kartik Sharmas sis... so its a special Rakhi..!! Next time when she will tie Rakhi.. she will tie as Mrs. Ram Kapoor Embarrassed

After Rakhi is tied... Priya refuses to take money n says.. ur younger to me..so i cant take..!!

Sakhshi looks gorgeous...Embarrassed in peacock color saree!! 

But in her real life... she said... she misses her bro and cried..Cry  The reporter said.. we pray that Sakshis bro comes back soon! 

-----

Guys.. SBS showed the segment as well and Sakshi wished all a Happy Rakhi...!! She says...its a very special moment...for Priya..! Embarrassed Btw... Sakshi jokes that ... hope the Rakhi Nutz has brought fits on Rams hand ROFL

Btw.. Ram (in his real life avtar) was shown. .n his sis tied him Rakhi n he hugged her lovingly! Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 August 2011 at 3:22am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Divya23.Hridishrutireddygr8AbhiAnishamma92KhaLidaHPrincess13.ILoveDrama.....Lata.....anizormonaghoshmaris08ash91-Preeti-_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya ties Rakhi to Kartik--SBS/U,Me aur TV" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey can u temme wat she was wearing please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Hey can u temme wat she was wearing please

Peacock color saree

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Can u please tell that when was the sbs segment aired regarding this?

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess13.

Today.. just now..

Princess13.

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Princess13.

Today.. just now..

Oops I missed it. Well, thanks a lot for sharing, will try to catch it at tomorrow's repeat. Big smile

Armu4eva

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
ya it was lovely...2nd segment...and Sakshi also got emotional when she remembered her real brother and told that in 2000 when she came to Bombay on 16th August was Rakhi and 15 Aug-I day and she tied rakhi for her brother and came and its because of his blessings maybe she became so successful and I miss you bhaiya she says and cries and she also says now Natasha must be tying rakhi for RK and uske kalaai mein aayi nahin hogi...and she and kartik laugh...

Armu4eva

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
there was also a segment in SBB...priya tied rakhi to karthik and he gave her a framed pic of Ram as giftLOL they were making fun at it saying 100kilo ka giftLOLWink on being asked about the similarity between karthik and mohit (karthik's real name),sakshi said that they both have this smile on their face always...and praised karthik...mohit in turn,praised sakshi about how down to earth and caring she is despite being a celebrity...sakshi interrupted saying him "bas bas"..
both were in their Sangeet ceremony's attire.

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.