Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

All TRP Info Here (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 21

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Wel With the Recent Story We can Expect Rank 25..BUt TVR 2.5 is Not too bad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All TRP Info Here (Page 9)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thanks sahara...i was awaiting for this colors tam peoplemeter chartBig smile...hope to see hike in trp as we all were expecting after the end of KBCBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 18 November 2011 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25-sahasra-

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Okay listen Mind your language. you guys have no right to bash our yrkkh. if you dont like it then dont mention it. You are going angaist forum rules plus if someone say bad to your parichay how will you feel. If we say patethic or stupid to your show then how the hell will you guys going to feel so first think then say.

I know its jealousy you are just jealous of our show. so mind your languge dont force us to bash your show. take this as a last warning

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

Okay listen Mind your language. you guys have no right to bash our yrkkh. if you dont like it then dont mention it. You are going angaist forum rules plus if someone say bad to your parichay how will you feel. If we say patethic or stupid to your show then how the hell will you guys going to feel so first think then say.

I know its jealousy you are just jealous of our show. so mind your languge dont force us to bash your show. take this as a last warning
oh my goodness...its our forum we can do anything here...and we dint say anything wrong..we are just wanting ours show to do well in charts...(its already doing well)...btw who r u to tell us wat to do??...have u bought this site.Wink..???...pls pls pls...dont tell us wat to doSleepy...ok..if we come to youe YrkkhAngry forum and tell bad things...then u r rite..but wats d problem if we bash ur show in our forum...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-sandy118_RiDdHiMandy20

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

~hey rafeek no such bad language has been used in the forum till now! we are only using the name of the show not bashing ur show! N remember this we are not interested in ur show! So keep ur words wid urself!Smile

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 19 November 2011 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Mandy20

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I think you have not read IF rules

You cannot bash any show in any forum so first read IF rules then talk to me.

We have no promblem if you praise your show but you have no right to bash our show or call names to our show

DONE
Dont bash our show from now

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Stop Fighting Guys... U all are wrong. Kindly follow IF Rules..

As rafeek is saying.. U cannot bash any actor or any Show In any Forum..

Thats ture and Everyone Have To Follow this...

@Rafeek, U Have To use Simple language Also.,.What kind of language U r using here..Thats Also not Toleratable for others..

This India-forums (IF) is for Healthy Discussions.. U aLL can Show Ur Likness Towards ur Favorite Show and Actors.. But Bashing Not Allowed.

Stop comparing Shows..Every Show is getting TRP's due to their Stories..
Its Up To the Show Makers.What they Do.. U Guys Plz Stop Fighting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25-sahasra-Saraa.shumi.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Stop Fighting Guys... U all are wrong. Kindly follow IF Rules..

As rafeek is saying.. U cannot bash any actor or any Show In any Forum..

Thats ture and Everyone Have To Follow this...

@Rafeek, U Have To use Simple language Also.,.What kind of language U r using here..Thats Also not Toleratable for others..

This India-forums (IF) is for Healthy Discussions.. U aLL can Show Ur Likness Towards ur Favorite Show and Actors.. But Bashing Not Allowed.

Stop comparing Shows..Every Show is getting TRP's due to their Stories..
Its Up To the Show Makers.What they Do.. U Guys Plz Stop Fighting...

okay I understand this but you have to make them understand as well. we fans are hurt by their behaviour. I have no interst in fighting with them. I just want my show to be not bash by these people. It seems they are jealous. Plzz explain tem that they cannot bash our show.

thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top