All TRP Info Here (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Parichay can be on top in IF but in Trps BV is leading as it has an good and very important concept and ladies like to watch dramas more then comedy shows! Cant say that parichay will above BV!

you know what guys...i watched BV for a week...since i knew its trps topper show...to be honest seriously i cannot seat through that show for even 1 week ...after 2 days...i never watch the show...even my mom says the show is boring...wow important concept...how can a man who can forget his childhood marriage when he is in adulthood...and fall in love with another women and married despite having his first wife alive...waah really the best show...and aunties love such shows...i can't stand it at all...

no wonder youths like us love shows like DMG...MJHT...IPKKND...PKYEK...Parichay...EHMMBH...because we can't stand biggest drama...god knows how aunties watches it...even in KSBKBT...KZK...KGGK times...i never watch the shows...though yes i did follow KZK...but KSBKBT...KGGK...no except for my mom...she loves to watch KGGK...and she likes saakshi aka parvati alot...but DBAH...i love that show...its a real concept...never see a relationship like sooraj-sandhya...though at times its saab-bahu saga...but SurYa is enough for me to get hooked...

Parichay is good in his own way...infact i feel the best in colors...so simple and sweet...last week was all dumbo drama...thats why trps dipped down a little...i am sure this week it will pick up

Edited by Mages - 18 January 2012 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All TRP Info Here (Page 20)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanyashrivastav

IF-Dazzler

tanyashrivastav

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
trp's have fallen...never mind...its still going good...nd wid dis false pregnancy track it ll increase even more...

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 18 January 2012 at 9:33am

-Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Parichay can be on top in IF but in Trps BV is leading as it has an good and very important concept and ladies like to watch dramas more then comedy shows! Cant say that parichay will above BV!

you know what guys...i watched BV for a week...since i knew its trps topper show...to be honest seriously i cannot seat through that show for even 1 week ...after 2 days...i never watch the show...even my mom says the show is boring...wow important concept...how can a man who can forget his childhood marriage when he is in adulthood...and fall in love with another women and married despite having his first wife alive...waah really the best show...and aunties love such shows...i can't stand it at all...

no wonder youths like us love shows like DMG...MJHT...IPKKND...PKYEK...Parichay...EHMMBH...because we can't stand biggest drama...god knows how aunties watches it...even in KSBKBT...KZK...KGGK times...i never watch the shows...though yes i did follow KZK...but KSBKBT...KGGK...no except for my mom...she loves to watch KGGK...and she likes saakshi aka parvati alot...but DBAH...i love that show...its a real concept...never see a relationship like sooraj-sandhya...though at times its saab-bahu saga...but SurYa is enough for me to get hooked...

Parichay is good in his own way...infact i feel the best in colors...so simple and sweet...last week was all dumbo drama...thats why trps dipped down a little...i am sure this week it will pick up

I knw but i have read/heard somewhere that BV has become an insipiration for backward women! i think so i have heard it in CGPA

-Rani

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

I knw but i have read/heard somewhere that BV has become an insipiration for backward women! i think so i have heard it in CGPA

maybe...but not for me...i don't like such shows...i did watched for 2 days...i can't stand it at all...but yes i agree anandi character is very strong...and the actress playing it is good too...she is 2012 tulsi...parvati...prerna...in those times...even tulsi..parvati...prerna were an inspiration to the womens in their times...

-Rani

tanyashrivastav

IF-Dazzler

tanyashrivastav

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

i just noticed there is huge difference in trp's of parvarish  posted on if nd dat sahasra has posted ...as per if its 2.8 nd but here it shows 2 .4...dnt know which one is correct...for parichay its same...2.7 in both...

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
As expected the TRP of Parichay dropped this week. I am kind of happy that it did because this should give CVs the ideas that no one is interested in ghisa pita ex girlfriend trying to seduce the hero track. 

it's high time that CVs chop Richa's character and show less of Raveena's tracks from now on. Raveena's track is still better because of Vikram, but Richa is there unnecessarily and un-welcomed; she seriously needs to go. 

I had skipped most of last weeks episodes because of the overdose of Richa and Raveena. I had completely skipped Friday's episode due to the yucky content and I am sure many other must have done the same hence lower TRP. 

Happy with lower TRP not disappointed at all.

-sahasra-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

A Viacom18 initiative
Serial No.RankDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
1309/01/2012Mon20:00BALIKA VADHU3.73
21510/01/2012Tue19:29SASURAL SIMAR KA2.54
31711/01/2012Wed21:30PARICHAY2.32
41911/01/2012Wed22:01UTTARAN2.28
52710/01/2012Tue20:29VEER SHIVAJI1.85
62913/01/2012Fri22:30NA BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCHH KAHA1.74
73411/01/2012Wed21:00PHULWA1.63
83608/01/2012Sun20:59HFF READY1.6
95713/01/2012Fri23:01NA AANA IS DES LAADO0.95
107611/01/2012Wed18:59HAVAN0.81
118514/01/2012Sat22:05HFF THANK YOU0.73

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs (All India)

For the 02 week of 08/01/2012 to 14/01/2012

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data 
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.

-sahasra-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Rival Shows Ratings...:@9:30pm

3510/01/2012Tue21:30YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI3.41
51811/01/2012Wed21:28PARVARISH2.3
73210/01/2012Tue21:29RAM MILAYI JODI1.7
55111/01/2012Wed21:29R K LAXMAN KI DUNIYA1.14
24611/01/2012Wed21:38MAIN LAKSHMI TERE AANGAN KI1.23