Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Love conquers All Chapter 11 PG 24 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 24

CleviveDsouza

CleviveDsouza

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
great
wow
fantastic
fabulous
wonderful
perfect
splendid
have no words to say
eager for the next part
continue soon
plz pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhiya FF: Love conquers All Chapter 11 PG 24 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Pia:Vampire??? You're a vampire???
Abhay: Yes Pia I am a vampire, I am a monster who does bad things!!!! I hurt people when they come close to me!!!
Pia: What monster??? I see someone who is afraid  of what will happen if he gets close to the one he loves, but what he doesn' know is the one he loves is scared too!!! She doesn't want to lose him ever and she wants to be with him no matter what he is or what HE THINKS he is!!!! Abhay I love you with all my heart!!!
Abhay comes close to Pia and grabs her arm, which he drank blood from
Abhay: I can heal these Pia as I'm the reason you have them in the first place
While saying that Abhay turns around as it reminds him of what he did. Pia comes close to Abhay and makes him look at her. Pia is in Abhay's territory.
Pia: It was my choice, I hfelt no pain in doing it, as it was you drinking my blood. If I have to give you blood once in a while, when you get hurt or if you get hurt, then so be it I will do whatever it takes.
Abhay couldn't believe what Pia was saying. Is she really letting him be apart of her life?? A non-human???
Abhay: Pia, are you sure you want this as there is no going back??? I have been hurt in the past by others in my life, but if YOU ever hurt me Pia, I will grab a stake and stick it right through my heart!!
Pia put her hands on Abhays mounth to stop him from saying it: Abhay You're the only thing in my life that makes me happy. I could never hurt you and DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN or I will drive the stake in your heart myself!!!
Abhay started to laugh and kissed Pia passionately.
While kissing Pia, Abhay kept repeating: I love you, I love you I love you.
Abhay grabbed Pia from the waist and spun around with her.

Abhay looked around and sat down by the tree. Just remembering Pia killed him inside as he was not near Pia. Abhay closed his eyes and tried to see if he can sense Pia anywhere but he couldn't. Abhay ran as fast as he can to anywhere when he stopped. While standing in the forst, Abhay looked at this nice house which looked as if no one has been in there for YEARS. He turned to leave, when he heard a voice.
Who are you?
Abhay looked to see where the voice was coming from
Down here!!!!
Abhay looked at the little boy who was standing there.
My name is Arjun. How did you find our house??
Abhay: I ... I got lost and I just stumbled here.
Arjun: What happened to your clothes?
Abhay looked at his clothes and realised that they were still ripped of what had happened before.
Abhay: Oh... I got mugged
Arjun:Come inside we can get you some other clothes.
Abhay: WE?
Arjun: Yes, my mother is inside. wait let me call her. MUMMM!!!!
Abhay: No it's Ok, I better leave so forget calling ...
Abhay looked at who was coming out of the house and couldn't believe his eyes.
Arjun: Mum, this man got mugged and look at his clothes. He need to stay somewhere.
Mum: Hi, I'm Pia  and you are...
Abhay fell to the floor. He was shattered that Pia had become a mother to a kid that wasn't hers which made him think that she was with some other guy.
Pia: Are you OK?? Come inside and we can get you sorted.
Abhay thinking to himself: How is this possible??? She doesn't even know who I am!!!! WHY did this happen to ME!!! She is with someone else now and I have to live eternity by myself!!!!
Then a man walked out to where Pia and Arjun were standing: Pia, where is my keys?
The man stared at Abhay and couldn't belive his eys: YOU!!!! how did you find us???
Pia: What are you talking about?? How do you know Abhay, Jay?
Jay:He used to go to school with me before I moved here.
Abhay: You're with Pia??? That means... YOU WERE A PART OF THIS!!! Pia I have to talk to you alone
Pia: Why??? I don't even know you???
Jay: NO!!! You are not going to speak to my wife alone!!!
Abhay was shocked at what Jay said!!!

Precap - Pia is putting down some new clothes for Abhay on the bed when he comes out of the shower.

I know some people might be confused but all will come CLEARER SOON!!!

Edited by HallyH - 19 August 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarCleviveDsouzarashika27.1997..Bournville..shivanirajputcharmingkillervijayata123ReeyanaDeepi20-Sonia-sunflower52--peehu--SheDevilbellaaaAkshi0019

charmingkiller

Goldie

charmingkiller

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
awesuuum part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vijayata123

Goldie

vijayata123

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Superb Update!!!Bt wat happend 2 Pia did Jeh took her memories away jst bcuz he luved her??ConfusedConfused
N u showed Pia was pregnan in chapter 4 n now how did d child got dat old dat he can even talk?????ConfusedConfusedConfustion Confustion..Haha)
Plzzz Continue Soon..=)
It's getting interesting..

Edited by pkyek55 - 19 August 2011 at 6:13pm

Deepi20

Goldie

Deepi20

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Brilliant and very thrilling update! I'm pretty sure that Abhay is the father of Piya's child and not Jeh but I'm really curious to know about Jeh and his relationship with Piya! I really hope Jeh-Piya are not married eventhough Jeh said that Piya is his wife! Precap sounds really interesting! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon Smile

Akshi0019

IF-Sizzlerz

Akshi0019

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
nyc dr...
is pia really married 2 jay???
can abhay pia never be togather!!!!
cont soon...

Selinapiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Selinapiya

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
What is this??it's so confusing...piya married...
good update...

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
cos u guyz r coonfused i will gyv u a bit f an update on da next chapter
Jay and Pia are not married
and that is not Pia's child RHIS IS ALL I AM SAYING FOR THE TIME BEING SO hope u understand now!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepi20Reeyana-Sonia-Akshi0019

Post Reply New Post

Go to top