Fan Fictions

Abhiya FF: Love conquers All Chapter 11 PG 24 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

rashika27.1997

rashika27.1997

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
itni lively shuruat but wht has happened now??
means pia  ko kiya hua?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhiya FF: Love conquers All Chapter 11 PG 24 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
WOW AWESOME ff YAar & nice start.Emotional storyCrySmile.Plzz continue

iqrahareem

iqrahareem

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
 nyce...do pm me...=D

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Abhay and Piya are walking together in class and with Pia, he almost forgets he is a vampire when Pia falls and cuts her leg.
Pia: Oh God My leg!!!! I need to get to the nurse. Will you take me Abhay? Abhay looks at Pia's leg and closes his eyes. He runs off and leaves Pia there on the floor. Abhay is thinking to himself': Control yourself Abhay. Go Back and help Pia, She is an ordinary girl who is injured. Put your vampire self aside and help this lovely human. Abhay opens his eyes and runs back to Pia who isn't there. He goes to the nurses office where he sees Pia lying on the bed. He walks in and grabs her off the table.
Abhay: Maam, I'm sorry but I have to take Pia to the hospital as her father called and said to take her there.
The nurse believed Abhay and let him take her. Abhay, with Pia in his arms, walks outside the college.
Abhay: Pia, close your eyes.
Pia: What?
Abha: Just close your eyes.
Pia didn't hesitate to ask more questions as he might not give a REAL answer so she closed her eyes. Abhay ran with Pia in his arms to the a magical place. Pia could feel a gust of wind on her face but didn't open her eyes. then they came to a halt.
Abhay: You can open your eyes now.
Pia opened her eyes and to her shock they were somewhere far where she didn't know
Pia: Abhay.. HOW did... Where are we???
Abhay didn't answer Pia's question but apologised for what he had done.
Abhay: Pia, I'm sorry that I left you lying on the floor. I don't know what came over me.
Pia changed her mood: Why did you? some stranger had to take me. Abhay i thought we have a connection?
Abhay: We do. but let's not talk about that yet. We need to clean our leg.
Pia: What a nice hospital i am in Abhay and Dad is coming soon huh?(Pia said sarcastically)
Abhay pt Pia down by the tree and grabbed her leg.
Abhay: That is a nasty cut, I am gonna have to use some cream to make it better.
Pia: Cream?? For a cut? Abhay what cream are you talking about?
Abhay put his fingers on Pia's lips: SHHH!!!! Close your eyes.
Pia: NO I'm not going to close my eyes.
Abhay: Fine but dribn this juice and then the scar will go. Let me go and get it.
Abhay went behind the tree and bit his self so blood will come from hsi wrist and poured it in a bottle.
Abhay: Here drink it.
Pia drank it and then to her horror she saw that the cut was healing by itself.
Pia: How is that possible?
Abhay was about to answer when he sensed someone was watching them.
Abhay: I will answer your questions later but Pia RUN!!!
Pia: What??? WHY? What is going on???
Abhay: Pia listen to me. go and do not look back.
Then out of the blue a werewolf came out of nowhere and started to attack Abhay.
Pia: ABHAY!!!!
The werwolf scratched Abhay left, right and centre/ Abhay revealed his vampire self in front of Pia so he can hit the werewolf but the werewolf was more stronger.
Pia felt like she had to do something so she grabbed the branch of the tree and drove it through the werwolf!!!!
Pia ran towards Abhay who was trying to breath.
Pia: What shall I do?
Abhay trying to speak: Blood, I need blood, It will heal me.
Pia didn't think to why he needed blood at that time but she took half of the branch off the one she killed with the werewolf and cut her hand.
Pia: Here Abhay feed on my blood.
Abhay: Pia, NO i am not going to do that!
Pia: Abhay!!! DRINK IT NOW OR YOU WILL DIE!!!
Abhay hesitated at first but then he started to drink her blood.
Pia was feeling numb as Abhay was still drinking her blood.

The door opens and the guards take the chain off Abhay. He is free to leave. Abhay is wondering: Pia where are you and what have they done to you my love? No matter what I will find you and I promise we will be together!!!

Edited by HallyH - 14 August 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi_ansaripallavisarkarsunu123rashika27.1997urmitaCleviveDsouza..Bournville..shivanirajputvijayata123Reeyanapurple_shadozcharmingkillerDeepi20-Sonia-sunflower52--peehu--SheDevilAkshi0019bellaaaSelinapiya

pallavisarkar

pallavisarkar

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
wow gr8t ClapClap wonderfull

charmingkiller

Goldie

charmingkiller

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
wonderfull part!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovellly

vijayata123

Goldie

vijayata123

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Wow Awesome Update..Wonderful Job...Luved it!!!!!!!!!!!Plz update d next chapter sooN...

purple_shadoz

Goldie

purple_shadoz

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
hey...grt update dear...lvd d part wr pia gave hr bld to abhay...do cont soon n plz pm me...loads of lv...Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top