Abhiya FF: Love conquers All Chapter 11 PG 24

HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys this is different from my other FF. I hope u lyk it

Chapter 1:
Abhay is locked in a room with silver chains around his neck. There is a glass wall between him and Pia Who is banging on the glass so he can listen to her. Two guards grab Pia and take her away from Abhay. Abhay finds it hard to look while Pia is screaming 'Abhay'. Pia gets the guards off her for 5 seconds and runs back towards the glass. Pia is screaming at Abhay while banging the glass with her hands yet there is no answer.The guards take Pia again and this time Abhay runs towards the glass but the silver chains pull him back. He starts to cry and has blood coming from his eyes.He cannot bear the pain any longer so he curls himself on the floor, trying to block Pia's pain out of his head. Abhay is lying on the floor and starts to remember how he and Pia first met.

I know this chapter is short but if u like it I will continue?
Edited by HallyH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Awesome strt
Would like to read further
Update soon.
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept...tinue soon...loads of lv...😊
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
👏wow! it was awesome.👏 entirely different. 👏poor abhiya. 😭update soon ok. please pm me.😊
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please update soon.it is very nice,
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great start dear
its very touching
continue soon
plz pm me when u update
wow nice start ...plz continiue want to read more
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow! nice start ...plz continue
& do pm me. .plz. . Tc
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 2

Pia is at home getting ready for her first day of college. She is really nervous to be moving here to her dad's Arnab's house with his family who are the Dobriyals. Piya's Mum died in a car accident which her Mum died and she survived.
Misha and Panchi are Pia's half sisters.
Misha: Pia, are you worried about your first day at college?
Pia: It's my first day and I don't know anyone there and plus you know everyone so I will feel left out as you already have your friends.
Misha: What nonsense SIS!! My friends are your friend OK? Now lets go

Pia and Misha arrive at College when Kabir approaches them.
Misha:: Hey Kabir. Meet my sister Pia. Pia this is my best friend Kabir
Kabur: Hi Pia.
Pia: Hi.
Kabir: So let us tell you all the goss of who's who in our college.
Misha: Oh yeah we should.
Kabir: The one over there standing next to all the guys is T.
Pia: T?? That's her name?
Misha: no her name is tanushree but she likes to be called T. She's a bit of a ... Let me say this is nice terms.. a girl who goes with any guys.
Kabir: and that over there is my best friend Angad and with him is his girlfriend Ruhi AKA tracker. Them two are really nice but they are a bit crazy in the head.
Pia: Who is that?
Walking past in a black jacket is Abhay Raichand
Misha: Oh him?? That is Abhay Raichand. He doesn't talk to us that much. He seems like a nice guy though.
Kabir: Let us introduce you to him. Hey Abhay
Abhay stops in his tracks and loks over. He looks at Kabir and Misha and then moves his eyes over to Pia. Piais gazing at him too but Abhay breaks the tension between them.
Abhay: What Kabir?
Misha: Abhay, Meet my sister Pia Jaiswal.
Abhay: Hi ... Pia
Pia: Hi
Abhay: you are Misha's sister but why is youe last name Jaiswal and not Dobriyal???
Pia: Well Me and Misha are half sisters as he used to be married tomy mUm and then he married Misha's Mum so I am living with me Dad.
Abhay: Why don't you go and live with your Mum
Pia has tears in her eyes and reveals about her Mum
Pia: My Mum and I were in a car accident and I survived but she didn't.
Kabir: Pia I'm sorry to her that.
Abhay: Sorry Pia i didn't know I'm relly sorry.
While saying that Abhay sat down to where they were sitting.
Kabir and Misha noticed that this is the first time Abhay was fully engaged in aconversation with anyone.
Misha: Erm Kabir Why don't we go and find Tracjer and Angad so hey can meet Pia?
Kabir: Er yeah sure. Pia are you Ok styaying here?
Abhay: She will be fine. I'm here.
Misha and Kabir left to find Trangad.
Pia and Abhay were still talking.

Abhay: Pia,, are you okay?
Pia: Yeah abhay im fine Ijust don't want to talk about my mother and anything thta happened as that was a bad time for me.
Abhay: OK sorry for bringing ti up.
Abhay was looking into Pia's eyes, wonderig what spell does she have over me that I can not get out of this seat as I want to talk to her forver.
Pia is thinking: Who is Abhay? He has asked me all these questions about me I think I should know about him.
Pia: Do you live with your parents.
Abhay: Erm... Yeah My parents.. I live with them.
Pia: Are you an only child?
Abhay: Yes I am an only child and any more things you want to know about me? Probably Am I single, Who's my favourite player and What is my favourite colour.
Pia burst out laughing: Well...
Abhay: Black, Yes and Dhoni
Pia couldn't stop laughing.
In Abhay's Mind all he could hear was Pia's laugh.

Abhay opened his eyes. He was still in the room with the glass between another room. He couldn;t hear Pia's screaming anymore.
A man walks into the room.
Abhay: Where's Pia? What have you done with Pia?
The Man starts laughing: Pia isn't here anymore. She is somwhere far where she doesn't even know your name.
Abhay: You have done what you came to do now why don't you Kill me?? I have nothing to live for anymore PLEASE kill me!!!
The Man pulled Abhay's face closer to his: Oh Yes You do. You see I was going to kill you before, but now I see no point as now that Pia has gone, you're already dead and I would LOVE to see you suffer so I am getting my people to let you go as you will NEVER find Pia as we have sent her far away from here so ENJOY LIFE ABHAY. The man started to laugh and walked out the room.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update! I really liked the connection and comfort level Abhiya shared in their first meeting! And going back to the present, it so sad knowing that Piya is far away from Abhay and Abhay has to live his life without Piya! I'm eager to find out who separated Abhiya and why, and I'm hoping Abhay finds Piya soon! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊