CID

Caps from Azadi ki jung ACP Pradyuman...(12-08-201 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kelly32

kelly32

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
nice caps deepika..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika102

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Caps from Azadi ki jung ACP Pradyuman...(12-08-201 (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Lovely caps, thanks.

deepika102

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
so detailed caps

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Did anyone note that the photo shown by Daya to enuire about Vivek???? In that photo Vivek has worn the same shirt as the one he has wore during shoot May be B.P.Singh Sir had been absent-t minded aout that. Iam quite sure that the photo had been taken during the episode shooting ( Because the same shirt ,hairstyle,and some red patch type design on shirt) It could have been a bit natural if they had shown a bit old photo, but maybe they didn't have the slightest idea that atleast some would recognise that  Wink
I liked that laughing of Abhijeet when they realised their fault... It was quite interesting to see Nikhil faint due to the thorn... which he fell directly inti the water...  But they didn't show us the Kaajal fainting  Wink  So sad that Freddy had to stay back
Another intersting thing was that during operation Vivek shirt wasn't taken off or slit...ShockedLOLTongueSmile
But anyway I love CID  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mallikaBalu

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Lovely caps deeps. Heart for this.

The battalion  pic is tell all about the status of CID sigh (does anyone have a huge sigh emote icon? put it here while reading. Thank you)

@aadrika you have said it right. When I saw Aditya sir laughing at their investigating blunder, I sat glued to the TV. What an actor! What skill!ClapStar He is a study in acting skills. None can do Abhijeet's role like he does. Though the story is ... I sat inspite of my fever due to this person.

Deep you have captured the essence of last night's episode in this picture. You are a gem.

Daya sir please reduce you will look sauve even with that mush and beard growth.

Good work deeps and thank you for the PM.

deepika102

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
nice caps thanks for posting Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top