Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniryasoshoobhanakrishnandevNinspiritjaisri10ElystiarselviAnnaJaysahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571TheivaRuby-86KowsiautumnsconcertoRanu.lakshmikrThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00OLGNESPearl.Quelle-BelleCarynVani19ShemmoNixkiekarthi173nithyamkvMissArshi-sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 12-Aug-2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshmi for the Awesome episode and side comments!Clap

Deepa will be the first person Prabha will share about his parents past I thinkConfused. Lets c. Bhuvana does not deserve to be a mom. Punishment for Bhuv should come from Prabha and ThulasiTongue. For Lax, punishment should come from Prabha and Sundari sonTongue.

Nice to see TA/T talk in a very understanding wayStar. Both are going to end up with Puvi and Sudha. Thulasi with the help of Sudha will face Charu and that way TA will understand SudhaWink. TA will surely understand Sudha POV towards CharuConfused.

Friendship is always portrayed so well in this ThendralStar. But athulayum oru kal patathupol, this Joseph characterDead. Betrayed his friend for the sake of moneyOuch. TA believed him so much and Thulz even called him annaSleepy. This Joseph does not deserve all this. Appu for him will come thro' Psycho onlyAngry.

Hope there is promo this weekendDay Dreaming.

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 August 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gkrishnandevacornnRuby-86Thendralfanlakshyamautumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmiii!!! Big smile You got a Super episode!

Ellame pochu vanthidichu psycho pei...grrr...sigh sigh sigh...at-least she is talking from UK...Joseph please GTHAngryAngryAngry. Sollamma Charu aam...what a paaasam i mean boss mela evlo paasam...Psycho is blessed to have these kind of thankful shameless workersDead...other end la psycho ennanga ennanga aam Joseph paarthu, pls call your useless spy only with that ennanga grr not others ok?Angry.

Plan failed super...net result is zero aam,,,its her life problem aam,,,super super...psycho's head will blast with out knowing about TA aam...sooner its really going to blastDead.

Puppet maathiri Joseph did everything which psycho ordered and now he is talking about doing dhrogam to TA...TA is paavam nu earlier he didn't know when psycho showed him money bundles and now he is saying TA is paavam aam...money is finished and plan failed so he will talk definitely talk these silly veeravasanamsAngry.

Sighhh Poor Prabha i feel so bad for himOuch...Madame Buwana how many times are you going to tell that you earned all that money with your hubby that too with their hard work?D'oh...hard work ku she don't know meaning pola comedy panraanga viewers vachuAngry

TA please stop with going to shop...Grr etho pannunga Kumaran...Psycho entry la Thulasi better not end up at GW's house..Confused.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevNinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanacornnRuby-86autumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and awesome Update!ClapSmile

T&T scene was cute and nice. Thuls convinced TA somehow, but pls dont camp at GW houseCry
But if they go there, Charu cant do anything, only if GW helps herAngry

OMG OMG OMG Joseph is the spy??? Why he is doing a dhrogham for TA? Uff, i cant blv this, but i koncham thought he has to be it-nuAngry No comments!

Charu is backShocked Hope she does not plan anything big nowAngry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevThendralfanautumnsconcertolakshyamacornnRuby-86mini_00TTfanvjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshmi for your wonderful update and comments Big smile

Ouch Prabha...it is sooo sad to see him like this Unhappy. Now i want him to be paired up with a very nice girl like Deepa. He deserves her and her love Approve. I don't care about Kanagu right now Evil Smile...either way Kanagu seems to be forced into this story around Deepa Sleepy...i know i sound mean, but i want the story to be interesting and not boring Tongue

Hmmm T&T scene...for some reason i did not really like their patch up Confused...something was missing. It seemed to be forced and rushed Thumbs Down so that they can move to PA&S' house quickly. They even did not talk about everything...now they will do the same mistakes again Disapprove. Thulasi did not tell him not to hide things from her and neither TA did apologize for that mistake done by him Thumbs Down

All Peis and pisaasus could be seen in psycho today...Shocked Dead Angry Cry...but psycho's expressions were worth watching when Joseph informed her that their super duper plans failed Approve.

I think they wantedly did show us yday the phone call between Periyappa and psycho. The team most probably has decided to send GP to UK and bring psycho back to India to excute her plans here. She will use SQ's pregnancy to get back home Angry. With GP being here with Charu, she won't be able to do much to separate T&T. 

As for Joseph: GTH Angry Angry Angry...TA is in for a rude shock from the world's greatest mother and two true friends Dead. I can't wait to see those epis filled with TA's reactions Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritkrishnandevElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshyam for the super updates!!

So sad to see Prabha like this.  I hope he teaches his parents a lesson and finds out who his half siblings are.  Bhuvana yelling at the top of her lungs today was quite a scene...she cares for Laxman but should start thinking about other people too.

Awww Tulasi studying for her exams is nice...I thought TT would continue their fight but it was really good to see them agreeing and speaking openly about their current situations.  Tulasi's dialogues were really good today.  She understood Tamil and wants the best for them.  It was great to see Tamil agreeing to visit Puvi now.  Like Tulasi said, Tamil working for Puvi may be only temporarily until he finds a job that he likes.  And please Mr. K. do not make him go back to Dharman.

Wow...so looks like Joseph is the spy.  I can't believe he would betray TT just for Charu's money.  Why did Mr. K. ruin the beautiful friendship??   I got really mad seeing that Joseph is the spy.

Charu is seriously loosing it.  She is getting more psycho day by day.  Charu's first plan failed because all the debts are solved and TT are together and they may visit GW (please visit only, I cannot see Tulasi living with Bazari).  I really don't think Tamil will leave Tulasi because of a job...unless Tulasi really convinces him along with Joseph and others...

Overall a super ending to this week.  Having no promo made the week even better.  Hope next week rocks.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevlakshyamacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00TTfanvjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks lakhyam for the superb updateSmile. No dragging todayWink. Coming to prabha's track, poor fellow very sad to see himUnhappy. After this he won't be idle.

I think he will speak to deepa about this and deepa will make him feel better and saying that he should find his sister first. Bhuvana's char … was irritatingAngry.

She deserves to be punished by her own son and her daughter.Angry I think in upcoming epi's, prabha will join with TPS in order to help her to tackle his parentsConfused.

Coming to T&t's scenes… so cuteSmile. Husband and wife understanding each other were well shown todayClap. Today's epi clearly shows that they won't separate and thuls and sudha kootani going to rock in upcoming epi'sClapClap.

Good maturity in T&t 'S conversation which is needed for them right them nowSmile. They must stick together and not fooled by GW. Third part...OMG Joseph is the spy. Why would joseph do such things? Just for money.sighhh.Angry

Now charu will try to harm thuls then only TA will understand about charuAngry. Any way charu's plan will be destroyed as periappa will speak to T&t in upcoming epi'sDay Dreaming.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevacornnlakshyamautumnsconcertoRuby-86TTfanvjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Everyone please accept my apologies for the delay in posting today's update . Had a pooja at home and hence couldnt post  todays update on time.

Thendral has picked up momentum and its so nice that its moving in the same direction as we all expected.

So before we finally say goodbye to psycho we may have to go through some more tortures along with T and T.

I am happy that T and T are going to join Puvi and Sudha but poor Tulasi has to face GW everyday. Now I think even Psycho is going to come back to her darling sothai for help as Joseph showed a red flag.

So sad to see Prabha and I think he is going to talk to Dharman and find out more about Sundari.

This whole week Thendral was rocking and hope it continues to do so.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritkrishnandevAnnaJayElystiaacornnThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top