Recap:
CGM; WU 6th Aug. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

Highlights 

* Acharya takes vachan n then leap
* Acharya's yojna to train chandragupt nn place him in greek army
* sikander n porus fight
* chandragupt destroys greek ammunition n fight with them.
* acharya's n chandragupt convo over destroying alex's army.

Update

The episode starts with previous epi Acharya ask him to promise for that before doing the last ceremony of carnation, he's asking him to be strong n burnt the fire in his heart which makes him strong that when enemy came in front of him , thy'll not able to stand n flashes was going on of future, the words was reciting in his mind again n again , before giving fire to the death body , he turns at acharya n says that he'll be like this as acharya wants him n fires moora n stands with acharya n from that fire the fire continues to leap n chandu is now a brave soldier(entry of ashish after leap , song in the bg MAHAN TU BALWAAN TU ).

Flashback
5 years back 

On the bank of river sindhu, alex's frnd n minister was asking that the soldiers r loosing thr strength n then alex took the initiative n boost thr moral, on the other hand acharya start chandragupt's training as a brave soldier, alex proceed toward India n fight with pururaj, pururaj faught bracely with him but got captured at last, thy bring pururaj in front of alex n alex ask him hw shud he treat him n them pururaj says " jaisa ek raaja ko dusre raaja ke saath karna chahiye" , alex got impressed n thy became frndz.

Flashback over

Alex is now on the bank od vyas river n wanna capture rest parts of India.
Chandragupt was surrounded by soldiers of greek army as he destroyed thr ammunination n thy start fight n chandragupt killed them 1 by 1 n only left 1 indian soldier n ask him to be faithful to motherland.

Chandragupt was sitting under a tree n remembering moora n was quiet upset soon he heard a sound n immidiately points the sword but it was channakya so he says sorry n takes blessings.
Acharya understood that he was upset n ask him to think abt present not past , n then he replies that he had no fear as all his fear died with moora.

Cgm was very frustated of being in greek army for 1.5 yr n it seems he became a slave of them , but acharya consoles him n thy start making plan against them.

In the camp of alex the moral of soldiers r going down n thy r not in a situation to trust indian soldiers.

Acharya ask cgm to develop fear in them n break thr moral as thy blindly believe in god so thy must be scared of them n start scarng them with the name of maurya.

Done.

Hello guyz i hv left sum part of the convo b.w acharya n cgm, like that related to D, its btr u watch it bcoz its difficult for me to convert each n every dialogue but i tried my best but as my examz r going on so cutted the update in short hope no1 minds.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 13 August 2011 at 11:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashmani86--Lalz---Swetha-chista_nandiniSidda8Moner_RadiofuzzyfaceradhikaraniCharu21anu93Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM; WU 12th Aug. '11 "Leap & confusion"" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanx a ton khushi... Big smile
vl comment in detail later... Embarrassed
Res!! Tongue
--------- Edit ---------- I'm back to comment!!
Thanx for da update dearoo..  Hug
it's okay for nt writing about C & CGM convo.. LOL Missed Rushi sooo much yaar.. Cry Cry Again felt da pain on seeing Chandru moora scenes in flashes!! Cry
I won't say anything about Ashish coz i have already given my take yest in Rinku's post!!! LOL wish him luck, that's it...
Areyyy woh Porus ka kya tha?? koi changu mangu aakar "uncle toffy dena, plz" bole itna casually he said "jaisa vyavahar ek raja dusare raja se karta hai" Alex n Poru's that convo had so much importance in history but here it wasn't effective at all! Dead
I know da drama is on CGM but i wish a character like Porus ws given some importance! Yeh to woh aya gaya, kisiko kanokan khabar tak nahi hui! Ouch

like i said last nite, Chandragupta would never say "Asambhav" for his Acharya's yojana!! he would never counter attack his acharya by saying "Kyonki mene aapko vachan diya hai?" Ouch that was pretty rude of him!! I hope creatives pay attention to such basic details..
Sorry to say but ranking wise, i would say this episode stands lowest amongst all previous episodes...
Hope to see da same magic which Manish ji n Rushi created as Acharya n Shishya jodi..

Edited by Charu21 - 13 August 2011 at 5:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikaraniMoner_Radio

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
are srry guyz 
aaj upd me thoda time lagega 
kal rakhi hai n mere hands me mehndi lagi hai so typing slowTongue

anu93Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
It's okay yaar!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hello guyz i hv left sum part of the convo b.w acharya n cgm, like that related to D, its btr u watch it bcoz its difficult for me to convert each n every dialogue but i tried my best but as my examz r going on so cutted the update in short hope no1 minds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
yay maine aj subah dkhi h cgm. Mujhe 2 cheez par hasi ayi ek filmy ntry 2sri ajab alex.

Lv
ur title leap n cnfusn n its okay yaar. U do so many thngs 4 us.. Thnx. Ya we watch ech n evry epi of cg

Amor.Charu21

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janie

Thank u for the update..good episode..full of Chanakya neeti..Ashish was good..need time to accept him as Rushi..

I have said not to comment on him but, there is something which compel me to do so...
Janie i'm not insulting u, but
It needs time to accept him as CGM not Rushi.

I also noticed his Voice is softer than Rushi, Ouch do u guys  also..?
Rushi show true expression of king, but new one isn't doing so...by his voice it seems as he is offend n outrage.

Edited by indupriya2008 - 13 August 2011 at 3:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.peihuMoner_RadioradhikaraniCharu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Edited my comment... Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.