Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamSwapnali thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope at least no.3 happens. 😊

Don't know about 2 - I don't think Shyam will be exposed that soon considering the time they took to reveal that he is Anjali's husband. I guess that track is going to be dragged till the end. 😭

Same for no.1 - I don't think Arnav cares about Lavanya is a good cook or not. In fact the more nani tries to put La in trouble the more Arnav is going to be stubborn to go against nani.
😑
For no. 4 - Again I don't think he will accept that he is in love so soon. It might take both of them lot more encounters and lot more time before they accept it. In all probability he will try to talk to Khushi as he is realizing his mistakes in the way he behaved with her.

But I really really hope they run into each other as soon as possible - if not for themselves, at least  for the viewers πŸ˜‰

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
1 and 3 will probably happen,rest wont happen this soon...
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think it would be Shyam exposed to Guptas and Raizadas, if he is Khushi's bro. 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Too soon for 2, and 4 to occur esp #4. He's just attracted to her. They need more realization points.

#1 is quite possible and #3 should happen regardless, but we shouldn't have to wait for maha episode to have another meeting.
AGulf thumbnail
Either arnav knows about shyam
Or
Arn or khushi accept the love feeling ,
Or
Khushi knows shyam truth
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
umm maybe La will be thrown out.
Shyam's truth will not be revealed so soon.
Arhi encounter has be to be next week. They cannot drag it till the maha episode. Its impossible.
Arnav realizing he is in love. Nah i dont think that will happen. It will be too soon. 

I'm really clueless about the maha episode. Maybe we will get a small teaser of Arnav's past but cvs wont do it soo soon.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope so...i would love to c all that..but i think 1 and 4 not gonna happen so sooon.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fin first maha episode change arnav's behaviour from hate to guilt...now this may change in love...
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice topic to discuss!
Well, I dont think that the contents which you mentioned in number 2, and 4 will happen, coz its too early for arnav to accept his love for khushi [its just my opinion, plz dont take me wrong :)]
and regarding shyaam, well, i dont think that writers will expose shyaam in front of raizadas so soon. though, i want that 🀬 to be exposed asap in front of raizadas as well as in front of khushi!

But arnav-khushi encounter will be a treat for me!😳
And lavanya being thrown out of the house will be quite entertaining!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But I just wish that maha-episode mein jo bhi dikhaya jaaye, wo achha hi ho!!

IronyDied thumbnail
2 and 4 not so soonπŸ˜†..but 1 should happen..but it wont cause arnav and blah have long way to go..arnav wont realize his love so easily so blah is not gonna be out of the frame so soon
so option 3 is a good option and bound to happen😳