Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
*Blushes* I love it when he says that!! :D

OMGGG I've been listening to that AND Pehli Nazar like everyday <3333333333 I've fallen in love with both the songs so much more now, just cuz of themmm!<3
-Aicha- thumbnail
Oh and Rafs, I have thier BG tune downloaded, and I listen to that tooo alll the timeee!<3333 AHHH I love it. I blush and smile like an idiot whenever I listen to thattt!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aicha-

*Blushes* I love it when he says that!! :D

OMGGG I've been listening to that AND Pehli Nazar like everyday <3333333333 I've fallen in love with both the songs so much more now, just cuz of themmm!<3

Why Pehli Nazar ?!?!  Woh kab use hua thaa SwaROn par ???? πŸ˜•

And u know the BEST part ? SwaRon can enaact *Clooose* scenes without making it look vulgar ! Like that  song .. ! 

In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein
Pakiza Se Riste Hain
Koi Kalma Mohabat Ka
Dohrate Farishte Hain

-Aicha- thumbnail
WOW. I meant Pehla Nasha..I think I was listening to Pehli Nazar when I wrote this comment LOL. But yeah, Pehla Nasha!<3 AHH so amazing.

OMG SO TRUE! and AHH I LOVE THAT SONGG! :D

Waise, when is your next SwaRon VM? ;D

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

WOW. I meant Pehla Nasha..I think I was listening to Pehli Nazar when I wrote this comment LOL. But yeah, Pehla Nasha!<3 AHH so amazing.

OMG SO TRUE! and AHH I LOVE THAT SONGG! :D

Waise, when is your next SwaRon VM? ;D

aFTER i finish with ya Rabba on Kriyansh ! I promised some friends Id make them KriYansh VM .. πŸ˜³ After that I have 3 SwaTon VMs planned β˜ΊοΈ One HOT HOT HOT ☺️ .. One SAD SAD SAD πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ .,. and One ROMAAANTIC πŸ˜³
-Aicha- thumbnail
OMG YAYYY I CAN'T WAIIITTT! :D YAYAYY! Hahahaha. Ufff I really can't wait! ;)

Waise, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! What do you think will happen? :D
-Aicha- thumbnail
And I mean in terms of SwaRon and SwaRon only! ;)
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

And I mean in terms of SwaRon and SwaRon only! ;)

Welll humari kismat itni achi toh nahi hai ke we will get back to back sweet scenes .. I think Sharon will be EXTRA mean  to cover up for her slip on 6th october πŸ˜­
-Aicha- thumbnail
Nahi rey </3 I don't want her to be mean anymore! :(((((( I can't bear seeing the disspointed face of Swayam anymore..ughhh!! so unfair. She should just admit it yaar, that she has feelings for him! :(
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Nahi rey </3 I don't want her to be mean anymore! :(((((( I can't bear seeing the disspointed face of Swayam anymore..ughhh!! so unfair. She should just admit it yaar, that she has feelings for him! :(

Yaaar logic .. (If Cinevistas follow ANY logic thats is)  SwaRon  might not have a good day tomorrow πŸ₯Ί  BUT the next day will be better .. πŸ˜› Ive noticed an alternate  day pattern πŸ€£