Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Toh guys, let's make this AT more active na..let's talk more :P about random stuff, of course, related to SwaRon! ;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
yeah u r totally ryt. I WANNA SEE SHARON DREAM ABOUT SWAYAM AND THE FLOWER AND LETTER, OR MAYBE CRY CAUSE OF WHATEVER HE DID IN THE ROSEDAY PARTY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprince-Aicha-sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Nahi rey, no crying business for Sharon :( I don't want to see her cry! BUT I want to Swayam to console herrr :D That would be aweeesomee!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sanguprince

sanguprince

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
OMG sneha! Shez such a wonderful actrs, it was rly appreciatable how a sweet nd calm girl sneha transformd to a rude nd b****y character sharon, ppl r realy hating her for wat she did nd exctly tatz sneha's success as actrs. I saw many posts on othr forums were fans sayin tat they hate sharon but in my view by way of d word HATE obvsly she'd made her own space nd feelings in ppls heart. i'm really loving her nd her presentation. No one else cld've done d chrctr btr. Shez really awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sanguprince

sanguprince

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hey wer r all swaron fans gone, wake up ppl. Y this AT is not actv nwdays. I wndr am i nly a swaron fan here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzRafz

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hello people, any SwaRon fans here? :D

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
present ma'am

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yo aicha...long tym huh...so what r ur views on 6th oct swaron scene????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.