Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
which video????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/tv-show/744/channel-v-dil-dostii-dance/video/155320-karan-singh-grover-to-do-a-special-cameo-in-dil-dosti-dance.htm

this one!
didnt you see it?

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanks...watched it nw...sneha a boring person...cant even imagine that

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yeah, I know na? and I LOVE that Sneha and Shantanu are sitting next to each other!! EEE!! =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yup I just checked the video and loved the fact tat mostly all pairs were sitting close to each other and the lead pair was not there but its ok m happy for sharon and swayum they were sitting so pass pass

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-sweetshine

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
man i wish ki sneha was younger or shantanu was older so that they can actually be together...
but good they r not...all the girls n guys out there got a good shot at being with them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-sweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

man i wish ki sneha was younger or shantanu was older so that they can actually be together...
but good they r not...all the girls n guys out there got a good shot at being with them

I know and they seem so cute together but they are the most likely couple who may pair up in real life so I take full mazaa on screen

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@Sana - Yeah, man, missed the lead couple during the interview :( They might have been shooting or something..

But off screen, Sneha and Shantanu seem to be good friends and stuff, which is really nice to see!! =D 

Eh, Aparna, Shantanu is MINE. :P Hahaha But yeah, they make an awesome couple man! ioaShjfihgiwlgorb so cute and yet so hottt! ;) hehehehehe

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.