Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

Originally posted by -Aicha-

Originally posted by -Aicha-

awww Shantanu was sooo cute in d facebook celebration vdoEmbarrassed...it was soo funny wen Tina was saying gud things abt Sharon nd she was on d fone lolzLOL nd d way Shantanu was lyk teasing her awww luv demEmbarrassed
Sneha i feel is very down to earth person nd very sweetEmbarrassed total toal opp of wat Sharon isLOL

AHHH SHANTANU WAS SO CUTE! He DOES seem like a Masti-khor! :P hahahahahaha Shaitan! :P Lol. He seemed to get on very well with Tina, which was nice to see because he is like a very friendly person (: Haha

I love Sneha, man. She has the same name as ME!! AH That just made me so happy! :P But yes, she does seem to be a very down to earth and just a really nice person :) I really like her!
hehehe oh yeah u both share d nameBig smileme tooo luv Shantanu nd SnehaEmbarrassed
wen i c Shantanu i feel lyk going 'kuchi kuchi kooo' LOLhe's sooo adorable lukinEmbarrassed

I know right! He's so young. (YES!!! He's only 19 na and I'm 17!!) THIS WOULD WORK! :P hahaha He is sooo cuteee!!! I love him tooo! hahaha
ROFLHAHAHA yes yes wud totally workLOL u even share d name of his co-starWink...seriusly he's tooo young nd tooo adorableBlushing

I KNOW RIGHT! It's as if it's destiny! Day Dreaming how I WISH dude. How I WISH. He's sooo cute and adorable and charminggg! <3 I wanna meet him once! :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
This week's episodes were sooo SwaRon filled I LOVED IT!! Starting on Monday with the dimag ka renovation karvavo, to the POEM, to the taunting, and finally to the letter, everything was just PERFECT! <3 AND Hariprasad was the cherry on top! ;)

Loving Sharon tooo Farah, she's SO in love right now ;) EEE<3 

Can't wait for monday! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
awww...i just love the way swayam dropped the rose into the glass...
sharon expression was worth a million bucks...she was so angry...n frustrated...man and the expression she had when swayam said poor boys...she was so frustrated...lyk a 2yr old ...so cute
and then the locker room scene...so so so cute...sharon was smiling so much after reading that letter =D...cant wait for monday's rose day party...swaron dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprincetaniya_dostii-Aicha-sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

awww...i just love the way swayam dropped the rose into the glass...
sharon expression was worth a million bucks...she was so angry...n frustrated...man and the expression she had when swayam said poor boys...she was so frustrated...lyk a 2yr old ...so cute
and then the locker room scene...so so so cute...sharon was smiling so much after reading that letter =D...cant wait for monday's rose day party...swaron dancing

OMGGG I noticed that tooo! LOL Sharon's expression when he puts the flower in the glass. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I died laughing. It was hilarious. Her face OMFG. PRICELESS! :P Lmfao xD

Locker room scene was just Embarrassed HAYYYEEE. Why are they SO SO SO SO SO cute and hot and adorable and aoKDJ;RGOHE;OG  ahhh! love them!! =D 

The letter was so cute! but it was a little confusing..lol I didn't understand it fully, but then, as you said, Sharon was blushing so much!! She's totallyyy in loveee ;)

Me tooo!! SwaRon dancing together and stuff na? :D can't waitt!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
man...they r so cute...y cant she just accept that she lyks him...
n as much as i want to see the monday episode...i am scared after seeing the promo...sharon's really angry...hope she is not too angry with swayam atleast :)

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Yeah, I know!! BUT Swayam DID make a mistake this time..not a mistake, but he choose friendship over love, which I guess is good but like, I really hope she isn't mad at him and they dance together and they have cute moments! <3 EEEP! can't waiitt

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hmmm...hope sharon n swayam becomes swaron soon...
i hope that happens even though i am completely aware that wont happen so soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Dude like yeah, you know from the KSG videos yesterday, it seems as if the LOC is getting stronger, which means SwaRon are back to normal - fighting and arguing :( i don't want that to happen :( it would suckkk!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.