Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

Originally posted by sweetshine

yesterday's swaron scene rocked to the core..!!!!!!!
they were aswome...especiallly the way sharonwas lost in our swaron land when swayam recited the poem...man for the first tym since the show started sharon was dreaming about swayam . she was imagining tha swayam was saying the poem to her...i am really starting to lyk this election track...its lyk made for swaron...and cant wait for today's episode after watching the promo
OMG i cudnt believe wat i was watching wen i saw Sharon dreaming ShockedWAH kya sceneClap tha nd Swaym's poem awww i luvd itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Swaron is jus going ROCKING nowdaysBig smile...cnt wait 2 c wat happens 2dayBig smilehope Sharon dus not get angry or strt screaming at Swaym for giving a roseLOL

i dont want him to give her the rose.Embarrassed...he should just walk up to her like he is gonna give her the flower n then suddenly give it to some1 elseEmbarrassed...that'll make sharon really jealousLOL
arey wah dat  wud be sooo AWSUM...sharon's jealousy wud luv 2 c datEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Ah Aparna and Farah - I love that idea!! I WANT a jealous Sharon! :P HAHAHA that would be amazing to see!! Muhahahahahaha

But hayeee the poem yesterday was romantic <3 I LOVE SWAYAM!! AHH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parvathi12sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

yesterday's swaron scene rocked to the core..!!!!!!!
they were aswome...especiallly the way sharonwas lost in our swaron land when swayam recited the poem...man for the first tym since the show started sharon was dreaming about swayam . she was imagining tha swayam was saying the poem to her...i am really starting to lyk this election track...its lyk made for swaron...and cant wait for today's episode after watching the promo

Yeah right?! I was like WOW!! She is so totally falling for him! =D I LOVE this election track too..but in a way I don't because the OTHER couple (I don't think I can mention their name here) isn't shown that much :/ it sucks! I LOVE them too!

ANYWAY!! OMG. On Monday's episode too - with the dimaag theek karo and stuff. WHY are they so adorable <3 eee!

Parvathi12sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aicha-

awww Shantanu was sooo cute in d facebook celebration vdoEmbarrassed...it was soo funny wen Tina was saying gud things abt Sharon nd she was on d fone lolzLOL nd d way Shantanu was lyk teasing her awww luv demEmbarrassed
Sneha i feel is very down to earth person nd very sweetEmbarrassed total toal opp of wat Sharon isLOL

AHHH SHANTANU WAS SO CUTE! He DOES seem like a Masti-khor! :P hahahahahaha Shaitan! :P Lol. He seemed to get on very well with Tina, which was nice to see because he is like a very friendly person (: Haha

I love Sneha, man. She has the same name as ME!! AH That just made me so happy! :P But yes, she does seem to be a very down to earth and just a really nice person :) I really like her!
hehehe oh yeah u both share d nameBig smileme tooo luv Shantanu nd SnehaEmbarrassed
wen i c Shantanu i feel lyk going 'kuchi kuchi kooo' LOLhe's sooo adorable lukinEmbarrassed

I know right! He's so young. (YES!!! He's only 19 na and I'm 17!!) THIS WOULD WORK! :P hahaha He is sooo cuteee!!! I love him tooo! hahaha

Parvathi12sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

awww Shantanu was sooo cute in d facebook celebration vdoEmbarrassed...it was soo funny wen Tina was saying gud things abt Sharon nd she was on d fone lolzLOL nd d way Shantanu was lyk teasing her awww luv demEmbarrassed
Sneha i feel is very down to earth person nd very sweetEmbarrassed total toal opp of wat Sharon isLOL

AHHH SHANTANU WAS SO CUTE! He DOES seem like a Masti-khor! :P hahahahahaha Shaitan! :P Lol. He seemed to get on very well with Tina, which was nice to see because he is like a very friendly person (: Haha

I love Sneha, man. She has the same name as ME!! AH That just made me so happy! :P But yes, she does seem to be a very down to earth and just a really nice person :) I really like her!
hehehe oh yeah u both share d nameBig smileme tooo luv Shantanu nd SnehaEmbarrassed
wen i c Shantanu i feel lyk going 'kuchi kuchi kooo' LOLhe's sooo adorable lukinEmbarrassed

I know right! He's so young. (YES!!! He's only 19 na and I'm 17!!) THIS WOULD WORK! :P hahaha He is sooo cuteee!!! I love him tooo! hahaha
ROFLHAHAHA yes yes wud totally workLOL u even share d name of his co-starWink...seriusly he's tooo young nd tooo adorableBlushing

Parvathi12

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
wow AT for SwaRon??awesome...do add my name too plz in d members list... Smile

-Aicha-

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
awww...swayam...he was chooo cute talking to hariprasad...actually hariprasad is cuter (no offence swayam)...
n the way he was taunting sharon...man she totally wanted him to give her a rose...n her irritation when he dint at first...loved it...n swayam not helping sharon and sharon getting irritated ...awww...
cant wait to fyn out if she'll get that rose or not...7:00 pls come FAST!!!!!

-Aicha-

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hehehe sooo true as if Swayms cuteness wasnt enuf dey got hariprasadEmbarrassed...it was excessive dosage of cutenessBlushing
omg i'm luving Sharon day by dayEmbarrassed...she's sooo in luv wid dis guy...d way she xpected him 2 help her pick up d rosesLOL hahahaha nd Swaym stopped himself hehehe gud oneLOL
nd den she xpects him 2 give d rose to herLOL...oh man i'm sooo LUVIN dis...seriusly cnt wait for 2day's epiBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprince-Aicha-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.