Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi (Page 148)

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4784

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ya i do n i think dis tym d taste level is too high!!!!!
comp is gonna be very tough

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Joined: 01 June 2009
Posts: 5089

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron24

ya i do n i think dis tym d taste level is too high!!!!!
comp is gonna be very tough

Yeah right?? OMG so many challenges, and like, they're SOO difficult yaar! :O Poor contestants! Do you have any favorites right now? :D Aaj ka episode acha tha kya?

Did you like the first winner btw? Pankaj? I didn't like her :( I wanted Radhika to win!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4784

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
ya radhika was way much better den her!!!
n challenges r so tough i mean stone cooking...adding genda phool n alll!!!!
ufff!! well no specific fav. now do u have any!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Joined: 01 June 2009
Posts: 5089

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron24

ya radhika was way much better den her!!!
n challenges r so tough i mean stone cooking...adding genda phool n alll!!!!
ufff!! well no specific fav. now do u have any!!!

Right? I loved her !!

Oh yeah.. was that in yesterdays epi?? what happened? who won???

no not yet :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

radzammy IF-Rockerz
radzammy
radzammy

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 6546

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Smile
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Joined: 01 June 2009
Posts: 5089

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Radz! Kahan thi!!
-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4784

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
dey were divided in six teams n were given presented wid 6 mystery boxes n 6 core ingrediants!!!!
dey had 2 select 1 from both!!!
such things were der!!! lyk 1 pair got genda pool as thier ingredient n had to use wooden plank for cooking it!!!
1 pair got chicken bt had to cook dat in a STONE!!!!!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Joined: 01 June 2009
Posts: 5089

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron24

dey were divided in six teams n were given presented wid 6 mystery boxes n 6 core ingrediants!!!!
dey had 2 select 1 from both!!!
such things were der!!! lyk 1 pair got genda pool as thier ingredient n had to use wooden plank for cooking it!!!
1 pair got chicken bt had to cook dat in a STONE!!!!!!Confused

Oh yeah, I saw the promo for that :O did they succeed? Who won?? Was there even a winner!! 

Wow, yeh kaise tasks hai man..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index