SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Yaar..sach mein! I don't get it either! -__________________- Stupid ladki.

I think it's because of the whole Weakling and Dazzling thing..although KSG solved that na? So, if everyone ELSE is okay, why isn't SHE?! Aye haye.

AHHH when they're close to each other..UFFF *blushes*
bt its clear 4m d news dat swayam is nt actually garib types!!
bt a rich man...just wanna c sharon's reaction wen she hears dis 😆
LOL I know. I want to see EVERYONE's reactions when they find out that Swayam is actually rich! I think the Dazzlers will learn a valuable lesson that day about money and it's worth! :)
Originally posted by -Aicha-

LOL I know. I want to see EVERYONE's reactions when they find out that Swayam is actually rich! I think the Dazzlers will learn a valuable lesson that day about money and it's worth! :)
ya swayam is d best adorable guy any1 would lyk 2 have!!
btw did u c dat diwali special dance of swayam!!!
aja aja...😛
Swayam..*sigh* Don't even get me started about him..I will go on for AGES..he is just amazing! <3 <3 <3 <3 

HAHAHA I thought the aaja aaja sequence was SOOO cute and funny! :) He was amazing! =D I love seeing Shantanu dance..he's so bloody good at everything dance form man! So unfair!!
Did you watch yesterday's special episode?? Kaisa tha?? Sharon was missing again na :(
i totally agree on dis shantanu is d best ❤️
bt agar sharon ji present hoti to imagine kitna romantic no. hota!!!😳
ya swayam was so akela akela!! 😭
I wish Sneha wasn't sick during this time man! :( I wish she was there and SwaRon would have had an amazing romantic sequence!! =(
Aww I can imagine! D: Par, Chammak Challo acha tha? :D UFFF Shantanu looked SOOO good in the promo, main mar gayi! :P <3 <3 He dances sooo welll :D