SwaRon Appreciation Thread # 1:Har Ada Main Sadgi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thnx a lot for the promo and they r an adorable couple. and the promo confusing but is very beautiful
so much confusion in the coming days
SwaRon were amazing in today's episode!!!!! It was a treat watching them... loved d dialogues between them...😊
sooo rite...Sharon was lost wen Swaym said uske dimaag mein sirf woh hai😳...hayyye luvd deir thakkar😍 2day Swaym was 2 goood...hope we get 2 c more gud scenes as such😳
loved the swaron scene today😳...they were so damn adorable.👏...love the way swayam had an answer for sharon's every word....n that dialog...😍..when he said ki mere  dimaag mein tum...❤️.aww loved the way he delivered that dialouge n loved the change in sharon's expression.❤️... just love the full scene...it was more lyk the war was between sharon n swayam rather than rey and kria...😈...y cant she just realize that she lyks him tooo😛
i knw it was sooo cute d way he ans her back😳...luv d way his character is growing out😃...nd yes Sharon shud seriusly realise she feels for him 2😳...i guess dese election fights will get dem closer nd make Sharon realise dat dere is def sumthing😍...nd i cnt wait 2 watch d promo wala epi😍
Please add me...they are so adorable on and off screen...I recommend ppl to watch video 4 of facebook celebration video.they are so cute
awww Shantanu was sooo cute in d facebook celebration vdo😳...it was soo funny wen Tina was saying gud things abt Sharon nd she was on d fone lolz😆 nd d way Shantanu was lyk teasing her awww luv dem😳
Sneha i feel is very down to earth person nd very sweet😳 total toal opp of wat Sharon is😆
OMG YAYY!!! Thanks SO MUCH Shruti! :) :) :) This has made my day! :) I finally got onto IF today, and this is here! EEE!! thank you so so so so so much Shruti!!

HEY SwaRon-ians!! :D 
Originally posted by sweetshine

awww Shantanu was sooo cute in d facebook celebration vdo😳...it was soo funny wen Tina was saying gud things abt Sharon nd she was on d fone lolz😆 nd d way Shantanu was lyk teasing her awww luv dem😳
Sneha i feel is very down to earth person nd very sweet😳 total toal opp of wat Sharon is😆

AHHH SHANTANU WAS SO CUTE! He DOES seem like a Masti-khor! :P hahahahahaha Shaitan! :P Lol. He seemed to get on very well with Tina, which was nice to see because he is like a very friendly person (: Haha

I love Sneha, man. She has the same name as ME!! AH That just made me so happy! :P But yes, she does seem to be a very down to earth and just a really nice person :) I really like her!
yesterday's swaron scene rocked to the core..!!!!!!!
they were aswome...especiallly the way sharonwas lost in our swaron land when swayam recited the poem...man for the first tym since the show started sharon was dreaming about swayam . she was imagining tha swayam was saying the poem to her...i am really starting to lyk this election track...its lyk made for swaron...and cant wait for today's episode after watching the promo