Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

which of these different sanayas looks do you like (Page 2)

Poll Question: as sanaya in radha ki betiyan

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [2.86%]
2 [1.90%]
37 [35.24%]
5 [4.76%]
56 [53.33%]
2 [1.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Gunjan Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeChupKarpakpearl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which of these different sanayas looks do you like (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I started liking her as Gunjan since miley jab hum tum came on air! Shes sooo pretty!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Sanaya is the only girl (according to me) who can carry different looks, and yet she can look so beautiful! Embarrassed *touchwood*

P.S- Sanaya's name in LRL was Sameera Shroff. Smile

OyeChupKar

Goldie

OyeChupKar

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

I started liking her as Gunjan since miley jab hum tum came on air! Shes sooo pretty!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Sanaya is the only girl (according to me) who can carry different looks, and yet she can look so beautiful! Embarrassed *touchwood*

btw, wat was lrl abt?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

asmi4you

Goldie

asmi4you

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
khushi not because the look is gud because only sanaya can look beautiful even in those cheap lacy suits and POM POMS.GUNJAN WAS MY SWEET HEART ALSO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-mswhiterose29

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i liked her in all of them however if i have to choose one than it would be a tie between bobo and khushi...

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uaestar123

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

btw, wat was lrl abt?

It was a story about six cadets with different perceptions, who aimed to join the army. Sanaya entered in this show in the second season as Sameera Shroff. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-ms

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Khushi in IPKKND !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.