Fan Fictions

~Broken Wings~ ArHi FF (Epilogue:Pg 117) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 145

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Palooo :'(

Inni lambi comment essay ishtyle likhi thi...post reply press kiya and it came up as internet disconnected :'( saara chala gaya and now I'm too annoyed to write it again...
tomorrow, pakka
<3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Broken Wings~ ArHi FF (Epilogue:Pg 117) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
PalluuuHug

Welcome back hope exams thik thak.. hogaye?. Are u done or have a break for some time..? 

I started reading.. Loving it.. Will put up mu comments later... But cant wait to read more..

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i have been reading ur ff today and found it great...will be waiting for more updates to know the history between khushi and arnav

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hailla...I love this Arnav...what a KAMEENA...the skirt almost suits you!!!LOL  looking forward to another update soon...dying to see the relationship they shared...and how he crawls under her skin in the present track!!!

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
awesome update.
mindblowing.waiting eagerly.
raunika

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

So he was meant to be Arnav Singhania…mystery start *puts on detective glasses* I love your description of him..arrogant sa, muscly sa..hayye! LOL He's taller than her…she jealous?

Yeah, she meets Arnav in a French Vineyard….how exciting!!! They can pick grapes together! O.o….and now she wants to faint…and I bet in his arms…but then she'll wreck her Iron Girl reputation, na?

Ooh Arnav doesn't like her dismissal….but ofcourse, Khushi, he is ur papa ke best friend ka beta…khak far acquaintance! Oh oh oh muscles tensed…haye haye…and he's a lil bit considerate too…or just professional, I guess…

ROFL @ Zaib's attempt to be nice

Ooh so Khushi's trying to be professional, too….and Arnav's here! *blush*

LMAO..Iron Girl and Magnet!!!

And he's ignoring her….oh oh oh!! He found out about the mucked up accounts…replace the m with an f, but anyways…..Arnav turned Raizada LOL….Khushi's ready with an answer, too…haha Khushi's old descriptions funny….ooh she hates being beautiful…that's interesting…he knows her well, aye?

Order karta hai yeh Arnav chokra…but then the chori doesn't take orders! And Zaib, in between, lost and confused bechara..and Khushi, Arnav jaise bhi "caress" kare, it should feel good

Haye, Arnav talks like a school principal… 'come in your casuals'

"The skirt is pretty. It almost suits you,"

ROFL at that…he likes to pick on Khushi too, I guess….and he licked her neck…with his breath, I mean…LOL

Funny sight…La and Khushi watching chick flick..and La is such a typical bimbo baby….and Arnav topless outside Khushi's window…WHATTT?!! Kaash I had such a nice view outside my window TOO! *pouts* Ooh so they know each other from childhood, and their families are related.. :/

Haha first meeting and catfight…nice start! GREEK GOD!! Bwahaa LMAO

Drinking wateerr!! Oooh make some of it drip down his abs, pleaaajjj Pallooo

OMG I can't believe La just did that…and now Arnav thinks Khushi called him handsome!!

"sir values punctuality"

I said he was a school principal…lol so now she's gonna wear another skirt to get back to him…

Fantabulous update Pallo, and I hope you didn't mind my blabber :P

geet.a

IF-Sizzlerz

geet.a

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
jhallo me finally caught up!!

it's AWESOME stuff love!

continue when u feel like..but i can't wait very long!

i love the way u described asr n khushi both..
And zaib too- cute character.. :D

the general context is very very nice too..
aah i'll just say i LOVE it!
xo

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

awesome update..loved it..specially the way you described arnav..

ohhh so khushi and arnav know eachother...m so looking forward to finding out more about their past..!!

blah is being insane and s**tty...as usual...lol

i wonder wat khushi is going to wear for dinner..m sure watever it is will blow arnav-turned-raizada's mind lol...update soon..!!

LOL Glad you liked it Ammie!
Will update soonishBig smile
Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top