Fan Fictions

~Broken Wings~ ArHi FF (Epilogue:Pg 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 144

Page 1
Page   of 144
Page 2 Page 144

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

*Pallo squatting in ASR's vegetable garden*
Okay after meticulously sitting and plucking off leaves from a cauliflower chanting "should I or should I not" I've decided to start a FF.
Be warned I'm one moody and lazy writer...If I like the flow and ma brain is active I'll whip up updates like a coffee machine orelse...
So here is the prologue of the FF...
Do read and lemme know if I should bother continuing or if I can chuck off this idea and cozily hug back ma laziness...

Here you go.

NOTE : The basic setting is inspired from various M&B books I've managed to swallow...And its beginning can be credited to M&B...Scenarios, Characters and words however are purely imagined and worked upon...

PROLOGUE
Life can change in a heartbeat.

Rain and Tears.
Rain and Blood.
Him and Her

She woke up sweating. A chill snaked down her spine. The goldenish hue of the sunlight streaming into the room illumined the clock that read 5 in the morn.

She reached out for the bottle that sat on the table by the side of her bed. Her fumbling fingers managed to uncap the bottle and she gulped down the cool liquid.

"I am alive," she whispered to herself.

A bolt of guilt thundered through her head. She peeled the sheets off and walked to the large mirror and stared at herself.

The girl in the reflection was who she had become. Pale, expressionless with great shadows beneath her eyes. Lively eyes, creamy skin and sunny smile...were whispers of the past.

She reached for the brush on the counter and hurriedly ran it through her hair. She pulled on her tracks and tied her shoes in place.

It was a fresh day.

It was a fresh day for her to re-live her pain

[Chapter One]

[Chapter Two]

[Chapter Three]

[Chapter Four]

[Chapter Five]

[Chapter Six]

[Chapter Seven]

[Chapter Eight]

[Chapter Nine]

[Chapter Ten]  

[Chapter Eleven]

[Chapter Twelve]

[Chapter Thirteen]

[Chapter Fourteen]

[Chapter Fifteen]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Lhethal.Me - 24 March 2013 at 3:49am

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarbertsambagvasu20simron...rosmyersaksneemishimprajurodscanopieeradhagaurisanjana_kapoornaturallasunshineswirlKReya143tomchi94irama1zunaishanimkoiwkknd12naj84anusha_nehanewfoundlovemoon20283vaidarshsenorzorro12kashevlilyattitudesavvzvishrutapaaskhannaTuba_KSGalu5123-Shalu-Asmara.RanbirJiazyanahMaankigopiMadhuswtsamMAANeet_2Crazy4Arhicanzasananj123sskaug25kritz11Khuarvandru_skvaleyriecrazzychipsArshi200oceansseaSim1234shilpi28marchsaj111TheDreamyKidstar12khushiiXOXODenaidAsvatiMaghinallsapoorvaarnavkhusiarnavsaara76xRosewoodxSim96rosalineakprerna31ssaiqa4evahakunamatataJuicee_SushieWittyKittyMugwumpPatronusFlamingsOfLovesaavan_lovermsmarplemirnalini-sia-cherieLoverYPNHK_kiFANno.1Richie-RichyankaNikki_Chiuytlm_SK_PrettychocoeyepinkssSunriseGreenamaypranayToxicRebelsparikhAnvi2009iqbals4everravenheartAliya_hzsnFebruaryFlowerduskbluedreamz953Riyaa_shypersonAahanaxx11-Chinky-devishree-shamima-basicquestion1pinkpearlzminimuffin86music1rsk16PhoenixRadarS.Stephypri12N0306P4rveen12arshy4everA.Hajnalkhushboo1234aarrsshhiiarcha2810aycma98IronButterflynadiafarjana-MissBoiiVamp-sana11ranogilllaksh65Hot.Pink.HeelsFAYKHAN29zaficindrella255srahsJyo.vivacious_gurlalicia212Nupur9-Garima-bmtdluverdebby_11-RushTrip-xxXSejalXxx-Ammie-ShiningStar18SofnaPrinsesse.Suviaamirkhanfan--Nargis--26javeyshybabeangelic shaz..Enchanteur..muskanptinselll-Shilpa-lluswah-Kina-.hea.Arjuhisis..Gunjan..-ElmoFuj-jas0308..SankiMedhz..SobtiFanShreeEccentricaBarun_GfHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Broken Wings~ ArHi FF (Epilogue:Pg 117)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandzz..

Goldie

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lhethal.Me

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hai Pallo! Prologue seems interesting! waiting for update!

Lhethal.Me

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
*nadz scratches her head and stares at da prologue*
what was dat?!?!!??! Pinch

pallooo my gucci chappals Hug
er excuse me?!!?! is dat a question to ask?!?! of course u MUST continue it warna nadz won't spare u doll Evil Smile

im waiting for my special royalish pm once u update da first chapter!!!
mwaaah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishrutaLhethal.Me

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Pallo ..

i have not even read the prologue..but i want you to write...

i cannot take the captain Maan Singh Khurana... from Air Force..and his antics on a bus...

i love ur FFs

pls send me pm whenever u update...u hear?

BTW

it is a good thing i did not keep the same title for my FF...

i had been mulling over the same title as it is one of my fav songs... by Mr Mister!!

Hai re Nand kisore... bada..anarth hui jaane waala tha...thi...pallo!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 August 2011 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHIBMAHIRLhethal.Me--Nargis--

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Awesome start Pallo !! The starts seems highly interesting. Do continue..Thumbs Up Totally loved it. I'm guessing the girl is Khushi, right? Well, hurry with the update and please add me to your PM list!Embarrassed

Lhethal.Me

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Of Crse continue...LOL...Jst rmmbr NOt to stop!!!Tongue

Lhethal.Me

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..