Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stars love Avatar Find out why!-Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

The biggest movie experience ever, Avatar came and boggled everyone's mind including our telly stars. As the movie of the decade is all set for its world TV premiere on STAR Plus on August 14 at 1 PM, We got talking to a few stars who spoke about their Avatar experience.

Natasha Coutinho & Dhanashri Kulkarni /Hill Road Media

Vivian D'sena

I loved the whole Avatar experience. What James Cameron has done is really commendable as I loved this mind-blowing 3D film. I really appreciate the hard work everyone associated with the film put it. I know it requires lot of patience to make the film perfect. I went mad watching Avatar and I have it as a game on my playstation. If I ever could be part of 3D film it would be Avatar only and I would liketo play Sam Wothington's role. He has done a brilliant job.

Vishal Gandhi

I was curious to know why it took James Cameron 12 years to make Avatar. After watching the film, I realized that it is one of its' kind. I love animation films like Ice Age and Shrek but nothing can be compared to Avatar. I have always dreamt of being a part of the film Ice Age, so I can be friends with Manny and Sid. If I was part of Avatar, I would love to be Neytiri.

Kishwer Merchant

Although I am not very fond of animation, I did watch Avatar and I found it quite good. I loved all the characters and would love to play Neytiri.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PkyekianKhaLidaHLOVE_DMG-Sonia---AROMAL--snitchseekerLooteri_DulhanTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkMR.KooL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars love Avatar Find out why!-Article" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--AROMAL--

IF-Dazzler

--AROMAL--

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the sharing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Aww..lovely answers..Thank you so much...lovely article..GOSH AVATAAR was awesome..Oh yeah..dont miss it on 14th aug at 1:00 Pm in India guysBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_cool--AROMAL--snitchseeker

abhiya_cool

Goldie

abhiya_cool

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
oh wow...wonderful answersTongue...
thanx for sharingBig smile...

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Yes...d Movie is fabulous...i have watched it countless times... So guys and gals... don't miss dis chance infact me too will watch it again...EmbarrassedThanks a lot 4 sharingEmbarrassed

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
My friends actually had to drag me to the movie as I am not a big 3d fan(gives me headache) But loved the experience. I wish we can really find a place like Pandora.

.AngadKripa.

IF-Rockerz

.AngadKripa.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
can i have the link to this interview? PM it to me please

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

lol i fell asleep when i was watching it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.