Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Going good...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hai iam bowya,,,, i have started liking the show from its promos itself,, eagerly waited for the show to launch... Now at the end of the first three episodes, it is seems to be very interesting... The family bonding is beautiful, like anand and kunal's love for each other, even siddhi's small family is also cute,, on the whole this week's episodes are very well, show is moving in a gud track... But waiting to know about kunal's past,, hope will get the answer soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Going good..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I am also getting heady to know a lotsa things about kunaal. What thing compelled him to leave his dignified job of lawyer whilst he was sagacious and famous lawyer in town.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

Shahrukhlover

Groupbie

Shahrukhlover

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
It's a pretty interesting show. I hope Siddhi and Anand become a super cute couple! I'm so anxious to know just what happened to Kunal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazylove_never_dies

ROLLYPOLLY22

ROLLYPOLLY22

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I hope that they show bit by bit of kunal's past everyday like the diary entries. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazylove_never_dies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.