Debate Mansion

Most men do not understand women (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Summer3

It is nice sometimes to see some excited ladies chirping away, while the men listen stoically (perhaps bored at times).
You need to stop doing that so often  Wink LOL The women too tolerate some bores Big smile
Men often talk sports and women talk fashion.LOL
Desi men love whisky I notice. Desi women will stick to plain water I guess.LOL

Men are great listeners! Wink

A man goes to his doctor and says, "I don't think my wife's hearing isn't as good as it used to be. What should I do?"

The doctor replies, "Try this test to find out for sure. When your wife is in the kitchen doing dishes, stand fifteen feet behind her and ask her a question, if she doesn't respond keep moving closer asking the question until she hears you."

The man goes home and sees his wife preparing dinner. He stands fifteen feet behind her and says, "What's for dinner, honey?

He gets no response, so he moves to ten feet behind her and asks again. Still no response, so he moves to five feet. Still, no answer.

Finally he stands directly behind her and says, "Honey, what's for dinner?" She replies, "For the fourth time, I said CHICKEN!" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrrosimi_1Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most men do not understand women (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

[

a good listener is usually thinking of something elseLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindinewszorrroJugnu_244

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

[

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening!Wink

Edited by night13 - 29 August 2011 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
 ithink YES.. man hasn't feelings like a woman. Woman is too sensitive and emotional lovable. a man can be but not like her 100%. man never  understand her wife like a wife understanding about her husband.

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_244

ithink YES.. man hasn't feelings like a woman. Woman is too sensitive and emotional lovable. a man can be but not like her 100%. man never understand her wife like a wife understanding about her husband.

I wonder if it is due both operating at different wave lengths.LOL
I wonder if a woman can be closer to another woman rather than a man?

Jugnu_244

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prometeus

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening!

Yep a soliloquy is useful for playwrights and the audience.
"To be or not to be nice to ladies that is the question..."

Edited by Summer3 - 30 August 2011 at 9:00am

hindinews

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

When one does not understand someone it is because of following reasons in my opinion

1) The person is not expressive i.e. doesnt say much or display emotions
2) The person is too expressive i.e. says so much and is so emotional that our brain cannot decipher all that
3) The person gives out useless information that doesnt help in understanding.
4) Combination of 1 and 3 or 2 and 3

I personally think it is not difficult to understand women. I do not fit them in any of the above criteria. I agree that in general they are more expressive which means emotional and sometimes chatty lol however it is not too the extreme that we dont get them. Also expressive people are easier to understand.

Other positive things that they show is very positive nature and innocence at heart. You go to some party and you will observe that women in general are smiling, happy and enjoying. This is in contrary to what you observe with men. Women are more respectful, classy, and well mannered. All this means they are more friendly and therefore easier to understand. 

One thing that I dont like is the victim mindset. I note that in gender related topics they participate with more passion and sorry to say even try to score points over men.On the other hand most men remain cool and dont get into gender type tit for tat. 

Let me end by saying that my views are based on little personal interactions and more on observing others. Maybe I am wrong or time will prove me wrong but I hope it does not.

Edited by K-A-L - 31 August 2011 at 9:14pm

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K-A-L

When one does not understand someone it is because of following reasons in my opinion

1) The person is not expressive i.e. doesnt say much or display emotions
2) The person is too expressive i.e. says so much and is so emotional that our brain cannot decipher all that
3) The person gives out useless information that doesnt help in understanding.
4) Combination of 1 and 3 or 2 and 3

I personally think it is not difficult to understand women. I do not fit them in any of the above criteria. I agree that in general they are more expressive which means emotional and sometimes chatty lol however it is not too the extreme that we dont get them. Also expressive people are easier to understand.

Other positive things that they show is very positive nature and innocence at heart. You go to some party and you will observe that women in general are smiling, happy and enjoying. This is in contrary to what you observe with men. Women are more respectful, classy, and well mannered. All this means they are more friendly and therefore easier to understand. 

One thing that I dont like is the victim mindset. I note that in gender related topics they participate with more passion and sorry to say even try to score points over men.On the other hand most men remain cool and dont get into gender type tit for tat. 

Let me end by saying that my views are based on little personal interactions and more on observing others. Maybe I am wrong or time will prove me wrong but I hope it does not.
Well said King ji.
In the garden of life women are the flowers.
A house is never complete without a woman's touch. It is often the Mother that holds the family together.

Forever-KA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top