Debate Mansion

Most men do not understand women (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes King ji, both men and women should be treated equally.
However, there are differences between each individual in terms of likes, dislike, talents, skills, intelligence and other qualities. We just have to accept this and make the best of things.
Eveyone has a place in the grand scheme of things.

well said. beauty lies in differences. i dont want another me lol.

yes everyone has some place. 

Question arises of course about those people whom society dislike. It gets very complicated and confusing at times and right and wrong becomes a matter of opinion.

There are billions of people in this world with trillions of opinion that keep on changing with time. I believe decision to dislike someone or a right/wrong conclusion should always be based on observations and facts and not just on our own or other's opinion. If we do not have that then we should give others benefit of doubt.

One's integrity, impression, character is valuable to most individuals. Today we dislike someone and later if we find that he or she did not deserve that then who will roll back time for that person? No one can. When we can't bring time back for anyone then who are we to ruin it. u tc summer  lol

Edited by K-A-L - 04 September 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most men do not understand women (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K-A-L

Yes King ji, both men and women should be treated equally.
However, there are differences between each individual in terms of likes, dislike, talents, skills, intelligence and other qualities. We just have to accept this and make the best of things.
Eveyone has a place in the grand scheme of things.

well said. beauty lies in differences. i dont want another me lol.

yes everyone has some place. 

Question arises of course about those people whom society dislike. It gets very complicated and confusing at times and right and wrong becomes a matter of opinion.

There are billions of people in this world with trillions of opinion that keep on changing with time. I believe decision to dislike someone or a right/wrong conclusion should always be based on observations and facts and not just on our own or other's opinion. If we do not have that then we should give others benefit of doubt.

One's integrity, impression, character is valuable to most individuals. Today we dislike someone and later if we find that he or she did not deserve that then who will roll back time for that person? No one can. When we can't bring time back for anyone then who are we to ruin it. u tc summer  lol

Yes there is a difference between what is right and proper and what we think is right and proper LOL
Noticing a billion souls makes me realise my own insignificance too.

Oh yes Time relates basically to the body and the physical world and creation.
To the mind and the soul, Time does not apply at all as everything will be in the present. But since we are in the physical body we just have to appreciate the value to Time. But it is nice sometimes to think of the beyond.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Yes if a person says too much the other will fall asleep or become deafLOL
as to how much we can trust another person is generally very subjective.

In society they often assume that men can flirt whereas women has to remain pure. This is unfair.

Trust me these days guys speak more than woman.
HERE'S another example: if a man is watching tv, doesn't really matter wht is on tv tht time, and his lady starts talking wth him, he ignores and if the lady is watching something on tv, she always listens to wht her husband/bf has to say. Few days wife wud ask u do remember wht i told u tht day? but nooo her husband was busy watching tv, evn though nothing special was on.
yes women complain that men do not take them seriously and have memory lapses.LOL
I have a policy that if a lady wants to watch a certain TV programme, I will let them have it first.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Generally it is too cruel to tear the children away from the mum when a divorce happens. There is no doubt that the father may love the child just as much, but still a child needs the personal attention of a mum more in most cases.
But if it is the dad who takes care of the child from birth then it would be a different story.
Wherever possible a child should have both parents.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
latest articles
Tue, Oct 04, 2011
The Star/ANN

Woman deep in debt after hubby leaves her with $20.4 million loan

A BUSINESSWOMAN who feared she would lose her husband if she did not become his guarantor for a RM5million (S$20.4 million) bank loan lost him anyway after he ditched her for another woman.

He also left her deep in debt, and even worse, divorced her in January merely by declaring it via SMS, Harian Metro reported.

Adding to the humiliation, the man has taken another wife with whom he has started a new business venture.

The victim, who wanted to be known only as Sofia, 40, once owned a factory and had millions.

Ten years down the road, she is left with nothing as her assets have been frozen after she stood as a guarantor for her husband's massive loan, which the man, in his 50s, has now refused to pay.

"Although a lot of things were kept secret from me, including the combination of our safety box, I agreed to become the guarantor as I wanted to save our marriage.

"I now have nothing left except tears," she said.

Sofia has sought the help of SukaGuam, a volunteer group providing legal aid and advice.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top