Debate Mansion

Most men do not understand women (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by K-A-L

When one does not understand someone it is because of following reasons in my opinion

1) The person is not expressive i.e. doesnt say much or display emotions
2) The person is too expressive i.e. says so much and is so emotional that our brain cannot decipher all that
3) The person gives out useless information that doesnt help in understanding.
4) Combination of 1 and 3 or 2 and 3

I personally think it is not difficult to understand women. I do not fit them in any of the above criteria. I agree that in general they are more expressive which means emotional and sometimes chatty lol however it is not too the extreme that we dont get them. Also expressive people are easier to understand.

Other positive things that they show is very positive nature and innocence at heart. You go to some party and you will observe that women in general are smiling, happy and enjoying. This is in contrary to what you observe with men. Women are more respectful, classy, and well mannered. All this means they are more friendly and therefore easier to understand. 

One thing that I dont like is the victim mindset. I note that in gender related topics they participate with more passion and sorry to say even try to score points over men.On the other hand most men remain cool and dont get into gender type tit for tat. 

Let me end by saying that my views are based on little personal interactions and more on observing others. Maybe I am wrong or time will prove me wrong but I hope it does not.
Well said King ji.
In the garden of life women are the flowers.
A house is never complete without a woman's touch. It is often the Mother that holds the family together.

Well maybe I came out as favoring women. That was not my intention. I don't believe in one gender better than other. My point was that I don't think that women are difficult to understand. I gave some reasons lol. Anyway..agree with u.

Edited by K-A-L - 01 September 2011 at 8:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most men do not understand women (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Yes King ji, both men and women should be treated equally.
However, there are differences between each individual in terms of likes, dislike, talents, skills, intelligence and other qualities. We just have to accept this and make the best of things.
Eveyone has a place in the grand scheme of things.

Question arises of course about those people whom society dislike. It gets very complicated and confusing at times and right and wrong becomes a matter of opinion.

Forever-KA

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

A man returning home a day early from a business trip got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. For $100, the cabby agreed.

Quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bed with another man. The husband put a gun to the naked man's head. The wife shouted,

"Don't do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money."
"He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for our house at the lake."

"He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!" Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, "What would you do?" The cabby said, "I'd cover him up with that blanket before he catches a cold."

Men do have a Golden heart..

Forever-KA

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

A man returning home a day early from a business trip got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. For $100, the cabby agreed.

Quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bed with another man. The husband put a gun to the naked man's head. The wife shouted,

"Don't do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money."
"He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for our house at the lake."

"He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!" Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, "What would you do?" The cabby said, "I'd cover him up with that blanket before he catches a cold."

Men do have a Golden heart..

True, cause gold is cheaper than platinum... now watch and learn from a woman!

Due to inherit a fortune when his sickly, widower father dies, Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with.

Going to a singles bar, he spotted a woman whose beauty took his breath away.

"I'm just an ordinary man" he said, walking up to her "but in just a week or two my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

The woman went home with Charles, and in 4 days she became his stepmother

Men will never learn.
LOL

Edited by night13 - 02 September 2011 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroForever-KA

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Yes I read this one before. LOL
No matter how clever one is there is someone more capable of deceiving one. even persons little education can dupe a graduate.

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I agree most men do not understand women, but i think they DON'T want to understand women. Whn a relationship is abt to break, who is one trying to save the marriage, WOMAN.

This was just example of women y they r the one most understanding.

And someone had commented, men r grt listeners, first thing there is always a reason behind tht. And most of the Men has closed their ears UNTIL something interesting is mentioned, it's damn funny tht they don't wanna listen to the imp stuff and something bakwaas is said and they say achaaa.

Evn though i have written these few things abt men right now, i wanna say im evn again how the girls r becomming these days totally careless, im talking abt clothes etc. Well then duhhh ofcourse the men wud get dirty thoughts.

The worst thing abt men and women, they blame each other many times for no reason, maybe coz it's hard these days to trust each other.

Forever-KA

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

I agree most men do not understand women, but i think they DON'T want to understand women. Whn a relationship is abt to break, who is one trying to save the marriage, WOMAN.
</div>
This was just example of women y they r the one most understanding.

And someone had commented, men r grt listeners, first thing there is always a reason behind tht. And most of the Men has closed their ears UNTIL something interesting is mentioned, it's damn funny tht they don't wanna listen to the imp stuff and something bakwaas is said and they say achaaa.

Evn though i have written these few things abt men right now, i wanna say im evn again how the girls r becomming these days totally careless, im talking abt clothes etc. Well then duhhh ofcourse the men wud get dirty thoughts.

<div>The worst thing abt men and women, they blame each other many times for no reason, maybe coz it's hard these days to trust each other.

Yes if a person says too much the other will fall asleep or become deafLOL
as to how much we can trust another person is generally very subjective.

In society they often assume that men can flirt whereas women has to remain pure. This is unfair.

Edited by Summer3 - 03 September 2011 at 5:20pm

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Yes if a person says too much the other will fall asleep or become deafLOL
as to how much we can trust another person is generally very subjective.

In society they often assume that men can flirt whereas women has to remain pure. This is unfair.

Trust me these days guys speak more than woman.
HERE'S another example: if a man is watching tv, doesn't really matter wht is on tv tht time, and his lady starts talking wth him, he ignores and if the lady is watching something on tv, she always listens to wht her husband/bf has to say. Few days wife wud ask u do remember wht i told u tht day? but nooo her husband was busy watching tv, evn though nothing special was on.

Jugnu_244

Post Reply New Post

Go to top